Chapter 3: Death of two, one savior for each.

Boredom is boring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/n is going through the notebook."

Y/n: "Okay, so today is the day Iris goes on a date... ugh... I guess I'll just be watching the date to understand what's happening..."

---A/n: Y/n knows somethings about Dxd but he didn't watch it fully---

Y/n: "Why am I short... Iris gets to be 5'7... Why am I 5'1"

------Y/n is very short... yes this will come into play later.------

Y/n: "I just have wait till night and go to the weird fountain."

*The notebook opens randomly and a new page appears.*

Y/n: "Let's see.."

---------------------------------------------------

Hey there Y/n.

Big problem, the first universe is getting ready for impact.

The universe is demon slayer. It will collide at midnight.

Good luck Y/n.

- Zero

P.S.: Our boss may have giving his friend a genderbend gun. Be careful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: "Shoot..."

----Timeskip----

Y/n: "I made it to the fountain. I just need everything to play out correctly..."

*Y/n is hiding in the bushes.*

Y/n: "Let's see what's happening..."

*Y/n sees Iris's date turn into a fallen angel.*

Y/n: "Great... Raynare... WAIT WHO THE FU-?"

*A boy jumps from a bush and attacks Raynare*

Y/n: "Who is that? Who the fuq is that?"

-----Flashy flashy backy backy-----

Iris: "Hey Y/n, I'm going on my date! Any advice?

Y/n: "Get someone else to help you. I'm not good with relationships."

-----End of flashy backy-----

Y/n: "Oh, he must be the one helping her through the date... I need a timer."

*Y/n starts a timer while watching the boy avoid the spear and land some punches. Sadly the punches seem to do nothing but anger the fallen angel and stall for time.*

Y/n: "He has no power in his punches and he doesn't know how to fight. Yet he's still trying."

*Y/n stops the timer as the light spear goes straight through his heart. The spear also gets Iris.*

Y/n: "Great... I can't do anything because I can't change plot fully..."

*Rias appears (Y/n knows about Rias due to Iris.) and grabs Iris and goes back into the glyph.*

Y/n: "Did she just leave the other one to die?"

*Y/n walks to the boy.*

Y/n: "Oh yeah, this is one of Iris's friends... Who was it? Oh, it was Max. I should probably get Sona to come help him."

-----Smoll time of the skip skip the of time smoll-----

Y/n: "So that's what happened, Sona revived you and now you're a pawn."

Max: "Oh, I see. Sorry I couldn't save your sister before you got there."

Y/n: "It's fine, I'm pretty sure Rias got my sister. I don't know why she left you."

Max: "Me neither."

Y/n: "Well just one question, why we're you watching my sister on her date?"

Max: "Oh... Well I was helping her out."

Y/n: "Okay good, I almost thought you were a creep."

Max: "You just moved to this school so here is a small piece of advice. Don't get popular, the girls are as weird as the boys..."

Y/n: "Uh ok?"

Max: "You should go check on Iris. I'm about fully healed thanks to Sona."

Y/n: "I will, good luck."

---TimeskippiksemiT---

*Y/n is sitting while waiting for midnight.*

Y/n: "3, 2, 1..."

*Y/n braces himself when everything around him starts glitching and just as fast as it started it ended.*

Y/n: "Well... Let's hope that nothing happened..."

------------------End------------------

Sorry for not updating since I've been

really

REALLY

Bored...

Anyways I should start updating more.