COMIC CON...

Y/N POV:

That's when I saw him...
The man of my dreams, he had gorgeous brown curly hair and beautiful brown eyes that I could get lost in and his cute smile as he walks around..

I was about to go up to this man and ask for his number until I realize  the bodyguards and staff members around him. It suddenly dawned on me that this man was in fact a famous person and way out of my league, girls fanning over him... no way would he be into guys like me.

I must have zoned out while thinking about the gorgeous man that had walked by due to ash tugging on my sleeve and rambling on about this Joseph Quinn dude. "Dude calm down, are you like in love with him or something?" I annoyingly tease him. "No eww gross" that was the only reply I got before I burst out laughing at the fake gaging he was doing.

We were walking around the stalls for souveneirs to take home with us, as of now we had a few Pins from various fandoms: tranger things, my hero academia and some mavel ones mostly of hawkeye.

                ----Time skip-----

It had been 3 hours and now we were waiting in the queue to meet this Joseph Quinn dude. Ash hadn't shut up about it the whole time we were in this line of people... we had been queueing for half an hour. Let me repeat that we had been queueing for half an hour and ash hadn't stop rambling on about Joseph Quinn and Eddie munson. It was driving me mental but of course I didn't want to upset ash on his birthday trip so I let him go on as I zoned out to think about the guy earlier.

We had gotten to the front of the queue to meet him.. the only reason I knew that was because ash had pulled me out of my trance quit literally. "Oh my god, hi" ash was fanning over him already and excitedly rambling to this poor dude. But when I looked up at the mystery man..

It was him the dude from earlier, the gorgeous guy that I had fallen for when we walked through the doors of the con.
I was so busy checking this dude out that I hadn't realised him talking until ash smacked me in the side "dude" ash whispered to me and I replied with an annoyed "what?" Ash was not pleased as he said "Joseph talking to you" I look at this Joseph dude flustered and embarrassed at ignoring him,"huh? Oh uh sorry what were you saying?" I nervously scratched the back of my neck as i awkwardly a waited his response. "I asked what your name was" he said with a small smile and a little laugh. "Oh uh I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you, my brother doesn't stop talking about you" I say as the words spill out my mouth uncontrollably. Joesph let out a laugh at my comment of ash not shutting up about him, his laugh so cute I thought to myself.

Ash had gotten his stranger things shirt signed by Joseph and I had gotten my guitar signed not really paying much attention to it as I put it back into its bag but when I looked back at Joseph I could have Sworn he had winked at me, I was a blushing flustered mess towards a man that I though would be a rich asshole but was actually kind and sweet.

After the photo op, me and ash went and ate our ham sandwiches in the food court while going over everything we had bought and the money we had left for any last minute things we wanted to buy before heading home.

Ash had gone to look at the stalls with the last of the money we had brought with us and I had headed off to the bathroom. To be honest I just had to take a break from the loud music and the busy halls of people. I had used the toilet and washed my hands and headed on my way to go find ash so we could go home.

Ash and I left for the car and drove the hour home it was now 7pm. We had just gotten through the front door and ash had gone off to the bathroom to take a show, as I had to unpack the car and get everything cleaned up and put away ready for the next morning.

A/N:

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, it the longest chapter I've written at all.
So update  this book might not be very long but I'm hoping it's at least 5 chapters long. I know that isn't a lot but I'm not a 100% on that info it might be longer depending on how the book continues. Anyway hope you all are having a great day/night. :)