Janet, Meg, and Cole

Gloria swung her bag over her shoulder, she had seen the news, high chance of thunder storms. She trudged outside, not even thinking about breakfast. She didn't want to speak to her mom. Her mom thought she was crazy, and well maybe she was. But still her mother should love her even if she was, right?

Gloria walked calmly to the bus, but doesn't see her friends. Her friends where her hiding place, something she hide into to escape her nightmares. Like a book, but much more important to her.

Janet was a girl who was tall for her age, she always had her head in her books, or a video game console. Janet had brown hair that had a slight wave to it, she also had jade greens eyes.

Meg was the hyper one of the group, she jumped around singing at the top of her lungs. She had blonde hair that was normally in pigtails. Her blue eyes where always flitting around.

And then there was Cole. He has black hair, and brown eyes. He's super sweet, and the music lover of the group.

Then there's Gloria. The crazy one, the one that no one but those three want to be friends with. Gloria has blonde hair and pale features.

But right now Gloria's alone, you see, her family recently moved father away from her friends, who all lived in the same neighborhood, so that complicates things for the group.

Gloria waits by the bus station a icy wind rattling her, the air stiff and dry promising thunderstorms. Gloria paced, she was the only one at the bus station. Just then a flash of light illuminated the night sky far off. Gloria swallowed as the bus pulled up to the station.

Gloria rain into the bus so quick the bus driver cursed, in a low tone. Gloria tripped and banged her head on a seat, then fell onto the floor, blacking out from the impact.

But before she blacked out it started to rain and she saw the creatures appearing around her. She screamed high pitched struggling as they wrapped chains around her.

Then she blacked out for real. Her head falling limb and herself collapsing, completely.

A/N:

Well.. This was interesting. That's why you don't run in buses. Okay I just figured out how this new writing thing works so don't murder me okay!

The picture is them as little kids. It goes from left to right as Janet, Cole, Meg, and last Gloria.