Sitcom Night (Natasha Romanoff/Wanda Mximoff)

Y/n and Wanda decided on doing a sitcom night together after the dinner. Y/n promised her that she'll make her watch all of her favorite sitcoms. They were in Wanda's room. They got all the junk food and drinks they found in the kitchen. It was a long night. Tony would kill both if he knew they stole everything but mostly, Thor. They made themselves comfortable in Wanda's bed. They started with Brooklyn Nine-Nine, then, How I Met Your Mother and The Office. Now, they started on Friends.

Meanwhile, Natasha heard a sound coming from Wanda's room. It was almost 2am. She was going to her own room but changed her direction. She opened the door and caught Y/n and Wanda watching Friends. She was in shock.

Natasha: Friends! Without me?! I can't believe you two? And I thought you two were my best friends.

Y/n: I know, I know, I should've asked you to join us too. I'm sorry Nat. But, you know, you can still stay with us. We're watching Friends and then, Modern Family. Plus, we got all the goodies.

Y/n showed her all the food and beverages.

Natasha: Okay, okay, I forgive you for this time. Wait. DID YOU STOLE THE FOODS WITHOUT TONY'S PERMISSION? Hahaha, him and Thor will be so mad at you in the morning. But, who cares, let's watch and have fun.

Two redheads and Y/n watched sitcoms all night, had so much fun. They have to do more of these kinds of things, only girls. It was fun.