Cuatro

ᴅᴀʏᴠᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Can you stay"

"Can you stay".India said. As she went up to jayda pouting.

"Aint yo nigga here get out my face alona".Jayda said .getting up from the chair going to walk outside.

Grabbing her arm before she touch the door knob. "Shawty stay i will get yo whip in the morning". I said looking at her.

As she gave in softly getting herself out my grip going upstairs.

As i looked at india seeing her eyes get watery. Go talk to her india. I said. Seeing a tear slip from her eye.

ɪɴᴅɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Going upstairs going to my room seeing nobody in there

Going upstairs going to my room seeing nobody in there. Going to the guest room seeing jayda laying Across the bed on her phone. Closing the door behind me.

"Jayda".i said

No answer

"Jayda".i said once again.

No answer

"Ahjaa".i said. As she looked up at me and sat up.

"What you want india".she said.

Why are you so mad at me all i tried to do is make sure you was good. Then you just fliped on me talking about von in shit. I said.

As she snapped her head up at me and in srunched her face up. India you been watching my every move damn give me some fucking space to add on that why you even looking in my car you dont trust me or something. She said.

If i said there for a friend there for a friend nobody tole your ass to be sneaking and peaking in my shit in you would have never found nothing. She said.

You up here playing with my feelings knowing you got some shit going on with von acting like you fuck with me. You lied to my face india. You looked in my eyes in told me yall had nothing going on but yall do. Then you got that nigga on a hunt to find me. She said.

"Yo dead wrong india".she said getting back on her phone.

Ok i get that in im sorry jayda im sorry for hovering over you lying in your face and cussing you out. Thats what you want you got it. I said.