Part 6

"Big brother big brother!" Manjiro yelled. Shinichiro caught Mikey into his arms, and grinned "whats up! Guess what!" Shinichiro grinned "what? Did you get rejected again!" Manjiro laughed. "No, I have a potential girlfriend. I'm gonna ask to court her ." He said and Manjiro jaw dropped "your lying you've been rejected so many times it's hard to believe." He laughed more. And shinichiro dropped Manjiro "how dare you," shin said walking off.

"Hey!" Manjiro yelled, He jumped up running after him. "If you don't believe me. Then I'll just show you." He said, "tch, goodluck" Manjiro said stopping. And shinichiro smirked "I don't need it, I already know who she is," he said then he disappeared. Manjiro was shocked his brother was really confident which was one of the things Manjiro looked up to him about.

Meanwhile.....

       You where sitting at your desk of your room.  Looking at the collage letter you had gotten form a big university in Tokyo. Your mother was out getting drunk somewhere and the smell of cigarettes was still around. You winced as the smell hit your nostrils  again the smell was almost unbearable you put your hand over your mouth and nose and closed the door and spraying some air freshener. You sat back down and stared at the letter again. 'Maybe I should just go breath and think that way....' You thought as you broke your stare on the letter. 

"Maybe, I should just go outside" you said, you sat up and pushed in your chair grabbing your phone, and leaving the house. Walking down the sidewalk, you put on your ear buds and put on some music blocking out all the noise. Sighing In relief you continued to walk.  But you knocked into someone. "I'm sorry!" You said and shinichiro caught you. "Careful." He said 

Stepping away from him you looked at him. "Oh shinichiro-Kun." You said, "are you okay?" He asked. You smiled "yes, what are you doing?" You asked, he scratched his nape and blushed a bit, "looking for you." He said smiling. "Why?" You asked bluntly "I know this is kinda fast but, my younger brother and sister really want to meet you." He said, your eyes widened and a blush painted your checks. You thought for a second breaking eye contact. 

"I'm guessing that's a no." He said, you quickly looked at him "no no no! I'm not ready." You said,  he smiled softly and grabbed your hands. "I understand I'll wait, Manjiro and Emma are very impatient but their  8, and 7." He said rubbing his thumbs over your knuckles.

You softly smiled "I bet, but shinichiro-Kun? Is it true  you've been rejected 20 times?"  He deadpanned "Y-yes" he stuttered, "wow? Why? Your a great guy? Your sweet, nice, and cute." You said giggling a bit to the boy's reaction he stood their frozen blood rushing to his face his ears heating up. "Shinichiro-kun your so red," you said concerned, he chuckled and scratched his nape again. "Well, thank you. Your just as kind along with your beauty," he said your face also red now.

After that shinichiro and you walked around he got you some food and after ice cream. "Thank you for dinner and ice cream." You thanked, he smiled and nodded "its no big deal." He grinned boyishly. "Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked, you nodded "please." You said "my bike is around the corner and I'll give you a ride," he said and you followed him to his motorbike. 

He got on and grinned at you handing you a helmet. "Here. And hold on tight." He said as he put the key in and roved the engine you out the helmet on and sat on the back. Hesitate to put your arms around him he gave you a reassuring smile. You blushed  a bit and wrapped your arms around his slim body. "Please don't go fast." You said, "don't worry I would never go fast with you on this." He said as he roared the engine and you both drove off. The wind in your hair felt refreshing the adrenaline that pumped through your veins felt amazing. You caught yourself laughing and smiling. You loved this feeling you loved motorcycle rides with shinichiro sano. 

He awed at the sight seeing you happy like this was rare he loved your smile and your laugh it made him feel so happy too it. "Wanna go a bit faster?" He asked, you nodded your head and he did. Your grip did tighten but your smile and laugh didn't disappear. He knew then and there he would loved you forever ever since he met you. Seeing you happy made him so happy. 

Finally the ride had to come to stop. You unclipped the helmet and handed it back to shinichiro as you got off the bike. "Did you have fun?" He asked, you nodded "I did, thank you shinichiro-kun," you thanked. "Anytime! I'm glad I hope to take you on a ride again." He smiled boyishly as you  giggled "I would love that shinichiro-Kun." You giggled,  a slight blush painting across his checks, he softly smiled as you turned on your heel and unlocked the door looking back at him waving he waved back and you went inside locking the door. 

Your mother still wasn't home you sighed in relief and you went  up stairs going to take a shower. 

After you showered, you ended up changing into something warm instead of something thin. You laid on your bed. You had  forgot about the letter you where still scared to open it though. Sleep took over quickly as you remembered your time with shinichiro that evening.