smut. >:)

YALL THIRSTY MOTHERFUCKERS OFF MY TIKTOK ACCOUNT BE KILLING ME OVER THIS 😭😭 HERE HERE HERE, NOW CALM DOWN 💀 take the unholy garbage, you horney sinners. Also, I'm dyslestic so my English is 📉 and hard to read. Also, it's midnight. Sooooo, yeah. Also, the other Harbingers aren't in this, only Pantalone and Dottore.  Enjoy ♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Dottore was in his lab, minding his own business and trying out some new experiments. Pantalone was in his room, reading probably. It's was raining outside and it was about 4 in the afternoon.  'What time do, what to do?' Pantalone thought to himself. 'I guess I could go bother Dottore' He shugged, got up, put on his coat(?) And left his room. He made his way to Dottores lab and knock 3 times. "Come on in." Dottore said, not taking his eyes off his experiments. Pantalone walked in and closed the door. "Hello, Dottore" he said. "Hi" Dottore replied. "You need something?" He asked Pantalone.  "No, not really, just bored and was wondering if you wanted to-" BANG!  One of the experiments exploded. "Oh shit, are you okay, Pantalone??" Dottore asked. Pantalone wiped the black dust(?) from the explosion off his face and glasses. "Yeah, I'm okay.." he replied.  "What were you saying just a moment ago?" "Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to do something with me. I have nothing better to do anyways." Pantalone asked, shaking the dust(?) out of his hair and fixing his glasses. "Sure, why not." Dottore said. He grabbed his mask. "Come on, let's go hang out in my room for abit, I have an idea on what we can do." He said. "Alright." Pantalone shrugged and followed Dottore. They walked down the cold hallway, and made it to Dottores room after a few minutes.  Dottore open the door and walking in, Pantalone followed,  shutting the door behind him. "Here lemme have your coat." Dottore said. Pantalone took off his coat, and handed it to Dottore who hung both his and Pantalones on a hanger.  They talked for about half an hour or so. "Wait here, imma go get something really quickly." Dotore said, st ding up and walking to his bathroom. Pantalones back was facing the door, so he couldn't see Dottore approach him from behind with something in hand. "HEY, WHAT THE FU-" "shut it." (🤭) Pantalone immediately went quiet. His glasses had fallen on the ground, so Dottore picked them up and put them on the nightstand. "Keep quiet hun" he said. Pantalone just sat there with the blindfold on, not daring too speak up. Suddenly he felt someone kissing his neck "mm-" he was cut off. "I said, keep quiet hun. So keep quiet." Dottore continued to kiss and bite Pantalones neck, who had moved his hands to Dottores shoulders. Suddenly Pantalone arched his chest into Dottores. "Awwwe....does that feel nice sweetheart?" Dottore teased, gripping Pantalones thigh. Pantalone whimpered slightly, causing Dottore to smirk. He pushed Pantalone so he was skn his baack, and got on top of him. "Keep still hun." He said, placing his lips on Pantalones, starting a heated makeout session. Pantalone (I can't take his name seriously im sorry 💀) whimpered and moaned into the kiss. Dottore removed his and Pantalones shirts, and rubbinpped up and down Pantalones sides, leaning down for another kiss.

-🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😘-

"Keep still, sweetheart. Itll feel good soon, I promise. I'll take good care of you hunny, don't worry" Dottore said, caressing (I hate that word ☹️) Pantalones cheek with his hand. "AaAhha" Pantalones panted, and moaned lightly. Dottore kissing his forehead. "Your alright hun, just relax sweetie..." he muttered, and continued gently thrusting. He muttered sweet and gentle praise to Pantalone, who was scratching Dottores shoulders. Dottore had his hands firmly on Pantalones waist.

-😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🤭-

Pantalone was basically screaming in pleasure at this piont. They have been at it for a good half hour or so now. "aAhH! DotTorE, sLow dOwnNn uGhhH!!" "Oh? Just a few minutes ago you were begging me to absolutely ruin you my dear..have you changed you mind?" No answer. Dottore smirked.  The thrusts hit Pantalone endlessly, causing his to not be able to form coherent sentences. "AaAhhH!! DOtTorE,  im cLose!!" Pantalone gasps between light moans. "Not now, love. I want you to wait a few minutes~" Dottore said, leaning down into the crook of Pantalones neck, kissing it. "PleAseEe!! I caNttt!!" Pantalone moaned loudly. Dottore didn't listen.  Overestimatatuon was his big kink, and he lived by that. Pantalone was also into Overestimatatuon,  so, win win ig.

-🤭😘🤭😘🤭😘🤭😘🤭😘🤭😘🤭😘🤭😘🤭😘🤭😘🤭😘🤭-

Pantalone lay on his side, completely out of breath and worn out. Dottore walked back into the room with a warm towel, and gently cleaned up Pantalone. (after care kids. Its important. 😡)He layed behind him, and wrapped his arms around his waist, nuzzling into the back of his neck. "You alright, my love?" He asked. "Mhmmm..." he got a very tired response.  He smiled,  coverdped them both up, and gently rubbed Pantalones thigh. They both eventually fell alseep.

♥︎♥︎♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥︎♥︎

Hope you guys enjoyed this!! Lemme know if I should do another! : p

-Xielian

928 words