heres your part three

I AM SO SORRY YALL I lost this account and just recently got it back. I am working on slowly updating and deleting stories,  and I wanted to update this one first. I feel kinda bad having some of yall worried, but I'm doing so much better, I really am, (after a trip to the phyc ward) but still, I'm doing better, I promise. So, I forgot the plot of this story, so I'm making smth up, so lemme explain, Pantalone (I'm calling him Lonnie) has a brother (guess who) and dottore, has a daughter and a son (guess who) [all my AU] so, yeah, enjoy!!!

🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼

"Dad?"
"Yes, darling?"
"What are ya doin?"
"Just, editing some fixing expiraments, that's all. Why, what's up?"
"I wanted to ask where Lonnie was?"
"In his room, darling."
"Thank you, baba!!"  Young Ayaka ran out of her dad's office and down the hall to Lonnies room. She stopped at the door and started knocking.
"LONNIEEEEEEE OPEN THE DOORRRRR PLEASEEEEEE!!!!" She yelled, getting the attention of her older brother, who wasn't far down the hall himself.
"What are ya doing?"
"Trying to get Lonnies attention,  why?"
Ayato looked at his sister dumbfounded.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Lonnie just left for a meeting..he won't be back for an hour or so." Ayato said. Ayaka frowned, grabbed her brothers arm and turned back to their dad's room. They walked slowly, entering the room without knocking.  Dottore looked at his two young kids.
"What's up, kiddos?" Dottoe asked. He wasn't known for being soft, until it came to his kids. He was a phyco, yes, but he loved his kids, he would do anything for them.
"Lonnies In a meeting." Ayaka said, looking at her father. Dottore looked at her, iphis eyes softened abit, he put his lab expiraments down, and walked over to his kids. Slowly, he picked up his daughter and rested her on his hip, took his sons hand, and walked into the hallway, down towards the meeting room. He knew he probably shouldn't interrupt a meeting, but Ayaka took a liking to Lonnie, so he was doing what he needed too to keep his daughter happy.
He knocked,  not really expecting an answer. The door swung open and there stood Lonnie, hands on his hips.
"Yes, doctor?" He said, gaze not leaving the child dottore held in his arms.
"Ayaka was looking for you." Dottore stated. Handing the 5 year old off the her 'mum'.
"Hiii.." She said, looking up at Lonnie with big eyes.
"Hello darling. Would you like to spectate today's meeting?" He asked, looking at her softly.
"Yes please.." She said quietly.

🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼🪼
I'm not good at long chapters I'm sorry, also i promised you guys this chapter like a week ago, so