✔︎𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 5✔︎

After about 10 seconds, Y/n breaks the eye contact. "Oh... I was just joking haha!" Y/n says smiling. "Oh yeah haha" Jacob says faking a laugh, confused.

After that awkward interaction, Y/n decides to go back to Paige's room. "Dude. He said he didn't like me, I'm so confused." Y/n said sighing in defeat and looking down. "What?! There's no way. Maybe he's confused?" Paige said trying to look at you. "I have an idea, let's have a spa day tomorrow . We can invite Bryce and Jacob. After, Jacob will forget about it. Plus Bryce will distract him." Paige said, trying to cheer you up. "Do we have to?" Y/n looked up at Paige tiredly.

" I can't believe you convinced me to do this." Y/n said whispering in Paige's ear, while looking at Jacob and Bryce laughing. "Just trust me." Paige

Paige forces Y/n and Jacob to sit next to each other. He didn't think anything wrong had happened since Bryce said she would get the hint. Jacob sensed something might be wrong so he said "Do you wanna pick my nail polish color?" He smiles at you and laughs a bit. "YES! I thought you'd never ask." Y/n laughs and looks at the options.

Y/n decides to pick a spider design to match

Y/n decides to pick a spider design to match. "That one is super cool." He says at your choice.

"Or cow print, personally I would choose the spiders

"Or cow print, personally I would choose the spiders. But I'll match with you either way." You say smiling at him "Alright we can do the spiders." He says smiling back, even though he didn't really want to get his nails done. He wanted to see you happy. Seeing you smiling at him, he got butterflies.

Eventually after the nails, you guys got to the massage part. It was two people per room. Since you both were next to each other, and finished first, you both walked to the massage room.

You got a choice to wear a robe, so you chose to. Jacob decided to still wear a towel, obviously, but he didn't wear a shirt. That wasn't out of the ordinary for him, since he usually made thirst traps.

Around half way through the massage, y/n looked over at Jacob. First thing she saw was his back, she obviously already knew he was ripped since he loved the gym, but woah. He looked way stronger in person.

After the massage, you both headed to the face mask area. While waiting Jacob looks at you and asks, "So did you see my ripped abs?" He smiles at you, jokingly. "Ew no." You laugh back. Eventually they apply the masks to both of your faces.
Snapchat
19 seconds ago
y/nl/n