♕ 5 ♕

You wake up to loud chatter. You look around and you get startled from the unfamiliar place. Everything goes quiet and you see Mary, Yumeko, Midari, and a very very short girl you have never saw in the school before. Your startling movement made everyone look at you. Yumeko comes running to you and hugs you "Oh thank God you're okay! I thought she killed you for a second" Mary crosses her arms and sticks out her tongue. Yumeko looks back at Mary. "Aww come here!!" She rush to Mary and hugs her tight. "G-GET OFF YOU B-BAKA." Midari walks to you and sits on the side of her bed. "Are you okay? Geez i actually thought I killed you or something..." She laughs a little. "Yeah I'm fine" you said. The unknown girl spits out "BAHAHAHAHA Im not surprised if you did kill her." She looked back down at a game she's playing and has a lollipop in her mouth. "Shut up runa." ***Oh so her name is runa. Her voice is so...high pitched, it matches her height.*** You giggle to yourself. Runa looks over at you. "What's your name?" She asked. "My name is y/n! I'm guessing your name is runa." You smile a bit. "Don't think she's innocent, just because shes-" Midari gets cut off. "Dont you dare..." Her voice changed and her eyes turned a bright purple. "Ok ok fine. Now everyone get out!" Midari spited out. They all walk out the door. You turn to Midari and ask "Hey Midari?" "Yeah what's up?" She turns to you. "Why does Mary have that necklace on? What does it mean?"You question. Midari smirks.