"All part of the plan."

Now on the floor Draco didn't have to have the strength to keep himself up. He leaned back on his elbows as Harry worked on getting the buttons undone on Draco's night shirt.

"Why do you have to wear such complicated clothing?" Harry said struggling with the last button.

"It's really not that complicated Potter. Just because I don't wear damn rags like you do doesn't make me fancy."

"Oh shut up"

Harry finally got the last button undone and slid the shirt off of Draco's shoulders. He noticed the scars slicing across Draco's torso from the Sectumsempra Harry threw at him in sixth-year.

He traced the faded silvery scars with his thumbs as his hands rested on Draco's ribs. In response Draco arched his back in impatience.

"Stop feelin' sorry and get on with it would ya?" Draco said with his eyes closed.

"Pushy" Harry chuckled but he still obeyed. His hands traveled lower and finished pulling Draco's pants and boxers off all the way.

Draco sat up and started to lift Harry's worn night shirt. Harry obliged and ripped it off the rest of the way. Harry then pushed Draco back down to the cold tile underneath them.

He started by attacking Draco's neck with his teeth. He was rewarded with little pants. He climbed over Draco with one knee in between the boy's crotch and with an arm by each ear.

Harry pants now tented were tending to get very uncomfortable. Looking down he realized Draco's dick was already back up and throbbing.

"Sure are excited aren't ya?" Harry teased.

"We'll maybe if you didn't mess with me for weeks and don't give any relief we wouldn't be having this problem." Draco said cutting in and out because of quickened breath. Draco's hips have started to unconsciously thrust up into Harry.

Harry grinned and casted a wandless lube charm and slicked up two fingers. Harry nipped Draco one more time then sat back on his legs pulling either of Draco's around his body.

Harry grabbed Draco's length with one hand and lazily started pumping. He was more concentrated on his other hand going further back.

"Shit...Potter" Draco said breathlessly.

"Why don't you call me Harry since y'know we're literally about to fuck yeah?"

"Oh ok...Harry"

Harry smirked and ran his finger in between Draco's arse. He smiled at the wriggle of Draco's hips to get closer.

Harry pushed a single finger into Draco's entrance. Draco's body clinched around Harry hand as the blond let out a moan.

"Oh merlin." Harry sighed as he watched the slim boy squirm underneath him. He leaned up and captured Draco's lips in a searing kiss as he pumped his finger in and out of Draco.

Harry felt Draco loosening up so he slipped another finger in Draco now pumping a bit faster. Draco moaned into Harry's mouth as he arched his back looking for friction as Harry's hand had stopped pumping as he got distracted.