Mammon x AMAB! Reader smut (Quick write)

His back arched as he cries out from your tip hitting his prostate his hands making fists in the sheets. "Sshhhh, shhh, quiet hun you wouldn't want your brothers to hear you as i wreck you into a fucking mess.". You say to him in a teasing tone he lets out a high pitched whimper. " p-pl-please~" he gasps as he feels you give another bruising hit to that special bundle of nerves. "I-i've cummed 4 t-tim-times-" he struggles to stammer out to you. You smirk as you watch the fresh set of tears run down his darkened cheeks. His back arches off the bed as his 5th orgasm washes over him causing another loud cry to escape his throat. As you did with the others you helped him ride out his high but never stopped thrusting when he finished. His eyes roll back and his tongue falls out his mouth its all getting to much for him but he hasn't used the safe word yet so you continue . "Your doing so good for me~" you tease, "you claim you cant take anymore-" you stop your movements making him whimper at the loss of friction. You pull out and make him turn over onto his stomach his face now in the pillow. You line yourself back up to his entrance, "but your body tells something different" he goes to protest but you are already pushing back in. He lets out a surprised gasp that turns into a groan . " What did you expect to happen when you simply barge into my room, you didn't even knock" you scold him even though you usually don't really mind when he comes in uninvited. But this time you were in the middle of some self pleasure when he interrupted you, and was about to just leave you there after he intruded! So you grabbed his arm and pulled him back into your room. Leading up to this point, you had been using him as a cock sleeve and cum dump with no mercy. Making sure he was given as much stimulation as possible since he looks so pretty when given to much. His cries, the way he trembles all over, the way his legs shake when you hit a really good spot, and the oh so amazing moans he lets out when he cums like he has never been touched before. You plan on keeping this up all night, and so you did.