Stale Chapstick

"I love you y/n" Napoleon said as he gave you a hug. Napoleon always loved hugs as Napoleon loved chapsticks. Chapsticks always kept his lips nice and moisturized. As he hugged you you thought about his moisturized lips. You wanted to give him a kiss. I hope a tiny  asteroid doesn't hit earth at this exact moment in time. That would be sad.

   This was a dream, but your love for Napoleon wasn't, and you knew that one day that dream will become true. Your dreams always come true because of  a magic spell cast by a witch named BuffaloCookieQueen96 when you were 2 and 1/2.
    Napoleon is so delicious you thought. He is always thirsty with ambition and ever since you saw him dance to your favorite song on stage, you knew he was the one.
   You hear the handsome boy talk to his friend Pedro about something and smiled thinking he was talking about you. You always get your hopes up.
    You sigh and poot on your favorite indie song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Bitch (abcedfu (angry version) remix). Napoleon gives you a smile, "hi I like your outfit today, you look so scrumptious darling 🙂" Napoleon says.

Your outfit:

    You giggle cutely, you were trying to hide your thirst for him as you stared at his voluptuous broad head

    You giggle cutely, you were trying to hide your thirst for him as you stared at his voluptuous broad head. You were in heat and your heart was fluttering at the speed of 1,000 mammoths trotting across a field.
     "W-we-well thank you n-n-Napoleon" you shiveryily say. Napoleon looks you up and down with his gorgeous orbs and walks back to Pedro.
.... SUDDENLY, a sexy man stops you in the hall. It's Edward Cullen, the sexiest beast at Preston high school. Since you have superpowers and are super pretty he talks to you. There is something weird about him though, his orbs look like the color of dehydrated piss and he is always breathing like he needs an inhaler.

  You hate him.

    There is no reason to hate him besides the fact that he is smelly and scary. He is so angst and he listens to tame impala. Ugh.  He keeps stepping in the way of you and Napoleon being together because they were lovers sophomore years and he had such jealousy issues. It's ok because Napoleon knows you are the seggsiest girl he EVER laid eyes on. Also I think you're pretty seggsy too tbh (I'm Deadpool btw so I'm allowed to break the 4th wall)
    That night you fall into a deep slumber and dream of Edward and Napoleon fighting over you, WAIT SHIT EDWARD??????.