𝙸'𝚖 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛•°🌇°•(𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛)

☁️°• Fluff °❄︎🌧️❄︎° Angst •❣︎💚❣︎• Lime

°☁︎🍋☁︎° Lemon •°🌇°• Modern Au

꧁°_______________________________°꧂
- Thinking = Thinking

- ** = Doing something without saying

- Bold = Whisper

________________________
(There are headcannons in this)

||Xiao's pov||

I was an orphan until my adoptive father Zhongli brought me in. I now have 2 sisters Ganyu and Hu tao. They where also adopted. We had move cities because of Zhongli's work, growing up I only had my sister's. Since we are all the same age we got along well. They are my only friends.

Today is my first day at my new school, to say I was nervous was an understatement. The anxiety pills I take help but obviously they can't get rid of all my anxiety. I've felt better since I've taken them. And my sisters and dad say that I seem happier. But right now I don't feel happy at all..I don't want to go to a new school. My sister's weren't in my morning classes.

"Xiao?" Dad calls for me as we pull up to the school "hm?"

"You are going to be okay, It's okay"

"Yeah..I know that"

"We are here if you need Xiao"

"We will burry anyone that is mean to you!"

Ganyu is very sweet, her calm voice is very comforting. Hu tao had a weird way of showing her affection but I've gotten used to it and now I even find her words comforting.

"Thank you, I'll be okay"

"Have a good day you 3, I have to go to work"

"Bye dad" we all say. Hu tao skips to her class and Ganyu waves to me before heading to her class.

I see so many people. So many different faces, it's overwhelming.

I found my class pretty easily. And as soon as I walk in I catch a glimpse of the prettiest boy I've ever seen..long blonde hair tied back into a braid, golden eyes that sparkle like the sky. A smile and laugh that make the world stop spinning. He's so breath taking I need an oxygen mask.

"Class your attention please" the teacher wearing all purple says. "We have a new student" I just stand there awkwardly still looking at the blonde boy who now is giving his attention to the teacher. "This is Xiao, please be kind to this new soul" she talks kinda funny "you may sit next to...Aether!" This seems to have gotten the blondes attention. "Aether please raise your hand!" Turns out the blonde boy I've been staring, at his name is Aether and I get to sit next to him.

I walk up to my seat and I hear some chatter as class is going to start soon.

"Hey! I'm Aether, nice to meet you" he has the prettiest voice I've ever heard.. "I'm Xiao" I shake his hand and he smiles at me.."are you form around here?"

"No I moved from Milin"

"Ooh so your from the country! Was it nice out there?"