- 𝗽𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽

draco's pov

Y/n and I were laying silently on a hammock. We had been here all day since this is what she wanted to do for a date. It was her turn to choose and she wanted a small picnic then laying on the hammock in my backyard garden until the sun had set.

We talked about many things, and I realized how much I truly admired her. I could listen to her talk for hours about absolutely anything. She made any topic interesting just by how she talked about it. She wasn't one to talk much with others but her best friends, so hearing her talk her heart out was nice to hear.

I knew she fell asleep on me based on her steady breathing. She had her head on my chest and her arms over my stomach. Her hand was intertwined with mine as I stroked the back of her hand. Seeing her at peace was one of my most favorite things. I felt so happy to be in the moment I was currently in, but I knew my parents would send Dobby to come look for us.

I didn't want to wake Y/n and tell her we had to go inside, so I decided to just carry her on my back.
I pulled her up and draped her arms over my shoulders as I leaned forward. I could hear her slight groans. "Hey, it's fine. I'm just bringing us back inside," I whisper to her.

"Am I too heavy? I can walk..." she mumbled. "No, it's fine," I say. I can feel her fix herself on me as she laid her head on my back. I take her back inside the house and to my room. I noticed our clock in the hallway and realize how late it was getting.

I open the door to my room and fix the pillows on my bed. I turn and laid her down and put the blanket over her. "Comfy?" I softly asked her. She gave a soft hum, and I assumed that meant that she was.

I took some time to clean myself up and changing my clothes into something more comfortable before getting into bed. I grabbed my wand to light the candle that was on my table across the room. It illuminated a small glow and with it I was able to see enough of
Y/n's face.

I remembered Y/n saying how she loved when her hair was played with or stroked ever since she was a little girl because it always made her felt calm. I took my hand and slowly brushed it against the hair over her forehead. I move some of her hair away from her face so I can see her better.

She fluttered her eyes open, but seemed to sleepy to keep open. "Oh," I say. "Did I wake you?"

She shook her head and smiled. "You're so cool, you know that?" She says. I softly laugh. I traced my hand down the side of her face and under her chin. I slowly lift it up and give her a soft kiss on her lips before sinking myself down and holding her close and falling asleep.

...