Chapter 1 : The meeting

M/N pov

I hate a lot of things in life. Like this situation right now - 

Mr. Yoshinda's body is buried beneath the ruby field! the commotion is the result of his spirit! Sasaki said while iguchi and yuji danced weirdly in the background. I wasnt part of this club. I wasnt part of any club. I just come here because they like to order food a lot. I dont talk with them i dont say almost anything in fact. They also knew that still they ordered food for me. I liked that but i hated that they are too naive. As i already said i hate a lot of things. Anyhoo back to the what is happening 

That is not the issue itadori yuji! the issue is you! Yuji froze Unaware how to react.

You are in the track team and field club not this club! and M/N you didnt even sign up for one!

Thats not possible i wrote occult club right? Yuji said 

Yeah But i changed it says coach takagi who stood infront of the doorway 

Yuji come to the field right now you have no choice Coach says while dragging him downstairs.

I followed to see what was going to happen while the rest stayed behind.

When we reached downstairs i saw a black haired guy who was standing new the bird nest. 

He looked at me and in panic i smiled he looked away in confusion. I was still baffled with myself. 

I noticed that the uniform was not from our school. I have seen that uniform somewhere but i can't seem to grasp where i saw it from.

Anyways shaked my mind off and saw yuji standing infront of me telling me that he was going to visit the hospital not that i cared. but then he said if i would join him he would buy me food so i took his hand and ran to the hospital. We got there and met his grandfather.

Hey grandpa says yuji and I say the same

Why did you come here? arent you supposed to be at school? Grandpa replied. And who is this friend of yours?

Me - Hey grandpa I am L/M M/N nice to meet you. 

Grandpa - Can't say the same.

Me - I like you grandpa. 

And didnt i tell you to stop bringing me flowers? says grandpa 

They are not for you they are for the doctors relpies yuji 

Thats even worse itadori I reply 

I was starting to zone out again thinking about the uniform. 

Its been a while thinking and I FINALLY GOT IT It the was the jujustsu uniform! but what were they doing there? i have a bad feeling about this.

I zoned back into the real world seeing yuji on the verge of crying and grandpa dead.

I Told yuji it would be fine. he nods. 

We got downstairs told the news to the doctors. yuji signed some papers and i saw the black haired guy again. He asked who was itadori yuji. I told him that he was signing some papers while pointing at him. I said to him that tell him that i have left and will meet him tomorrow. He nods. I left the hospital and went back to school because i left some things at the rooftop of the school but took a stop to get ice-cream then went straight to school. 

I was sensing cursed energy but i ignored because i was not planning to fight curses right now.

And besides i saw the same black haired guy and yuji fighting them. Wait WHAT?? But i have already said it not my problem so i went straight up the rooftop and started collecting my things and kept my ice cream side. I got all my things and then i saw the back haired guy launch at me i catched him and then said 

I have no interest in black haired man and them dropped him on the floor. 

then i saw yuji eating the finger. 
FOR GODS SAKE I LOOKED AWAY FOR 2 MINS AND YOU ATE THE FINGER! I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT THE FINGER! The black haired man yelled. 

Then Yuji jumped up and killed the curse in one swipe.

Then his body stated to grow tatoos

Then the black haired male speaks up 

Under the rules and regulations of jujustsu you have to be executed!

I will exorcise you as a curse!

Then yuji raises his hand in surrender and says 

More Importantly you and I are both are pretty beat up  let's go to hospital first and Hello L/N!

Then a voice says from behind What the situation? 

Gojo-sensei ? Why are you here?