HTBT #14

Y/n's P.O.V

I was now Inside the school, the hallway was filled with chatters and laughter of the students passing by.

Sana texted me where they were at.

After a few minutes of looking for them, I finally found them.

"Y/n/n, over here!" Dahyun shouted as she waved her hand.

I was making my way to them when a student accidentally bumped at me.

I suddenly felt my chest tightening for a moment as I gasp for air, but is soon gone.

'I forgot to drink my medicine shit! I forgot the bottle at home!' I thought.

I forgot it when I was rushing out of the house.

"Y/n!" I heard Sana's voice.

I felt her grab my shoulder as she checked me.

"What happened?" She asked I shook my head saying it's nothing.

"Did you drink your medicine? and have you brought it?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, Inside my bag," I lied, she had done a lot already, She needs to enjoy this night without worrying about me.

"Good," She said helping me.

"What happened?" Jihyo asked as soon as she got there with the others trailing behind her.

"Oh, It's nothing," I said and laughed it off.

I saw nayeon's missing.

"Where's nabongs?" I asked them.

"Oh, she went to the comfort room, she should be back by now," Jeongyeon answered.

And as if a cue, nayeon appeared as she draped her arms around my shoulder but ended up hugging my waist since I'm taller than her.

"Hey, Y/n/n," She greeted as she smiled.

"Hey, nabongs," I greeted back, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Alright, since we're complete, let's go buy food," Mina said and lead the way.

----

After eating, We headed to the school's open gym.

We saw the headmaster on the stage.

"Good Evening, everyone! Are you guys excited for tonight's performance night?!" He asked as everyone cheered.

"I'll take that as a Yes," He said and chuckled.

"I'm nervous," I told nayeon who still has her arm wrapped around my waist.

"Don't be, I'm sure you'll do great, and You're the last performer, so you don't have to be nervous," She told me and smiled reassuringly.

----

The other performers were done performing, The others performed in grouped, duo, or solo.

Right now, It's chae and tofu's performance, and they're almost doneeeee!

I'm next. T-T

"Alright! What an amazing performance! And that's DubChaeng for you guys!" The MC said as they cheered as the duo bowed and left the stage.

"Oh ho ho~! The next and last performer was so unexpected, Since this is the first time she ever performed," The MC said as the staff called for me to get ready.

3rd Person's P.O.V

"You got this, Y/n/n!" Sana and Nayeon said at the same time and both gave awkward smiles.

"heh, awkwarrrdd," Jeongyeon whispered to Tzuyu and Mina heard it too as they chuckled.

"You can do it, Y/n," Her friend cheered for her as she sent them all a smile.

The staff gave her, her mic and the guitar she'll use during her performance.

"Are you all ready?!" The MC hyped as the crowd cheered.

"Alright! Give it up for, Park Y/n!" The MC announced as Y/n walked in the middle of the stage with the staff behind her as they placed the mic stand in between her and they left the stage.

The crowd cheered again as Y/n began to strum her guitar.

On my pillow
Can't get me tiredSharing my fragile truth
That I still hope the door is open

Her friends were shocked at how angelic Y/n's voice is, and how she gracefully and effortlessly sounds beautiful, Not just her friends but the whole crowd.

'Cause the window
Opened one time with you and me
Now my forever's falling down
Wondering if you'd want me now

"I Didn't know she's that good at singing," Tzuyu said while the others agreed.

How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, night

Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hooWe were ships in the night, night, night

"Acckkk, Y/n's voice is so soothingg~~!" Dahyun said fangirling together with Sana and Chaeyoung.

"I know right," Sana said as her heart beats wildly listening to Y/n sing.
I'm wondering
Are you my best friend
Feel's like a river's rushing through my mind
I wanna ask you
If this is all just in my head
My heart is pounding tonight
I wonder

Nayeon was just stunned and continued to listen to her best friend without any comment.

If you
Are too good to be true
And would it be alright if I
Pulled you closer

How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, night

Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hooWe were ships in the night
Night, night

As her performance ended the crowd cheered.

"Woaahh~! That was one shocking performance right there, Y/n," The MC complemented.

"You almost take everyone's heart with that angelic voice~!" The MC praised as she clapped for Y/n once more.

Y/n bowed and left the stage.

She went to her friends and DubChaeng immediately hugged her.

"You've got some voice out there!" Chaeyoung said.

"Why didn't you tell us? Your voice is amazing!" Dahyun said.

She was showered with compliments when they met the rest of their friends.