Chapter 1

Hello, im discontinuing the Yuzu and Mei love story and writing this one instead, im sorry but i don't like the other story at all but i'll be writing this story and probably other different ones after i finish this one today. Plz enjoy this new one.💕

Ghost pov
Hi! I'm Jesse and i recently have gotten into a very bad car accident when i was going home to my Fiance, i still remember it like it just happened, while it happened 1 month ago. I saw it all, i saw the blood stains on my shirt, i saw body stuck being crushed by the weight of the car, i saw myself being carried away in a ambulance and blacking out. Well i didn't just black out, i died and I miss my Fiance, i miss her smile, her laugh, her stupid jokes she made, i miss her kisses, her warm hands, i feel an aching pain in my heart that no longer beats but can still feel this pain of not being able to hold her a last time or say bye at least. I've recently got permission from the gods to be able to look after her until she dies as well, im excited to finally see her today. Im waiting at home until she gets back from work now, i wish it would be a surprise and she could see me, feel me and love me but sadly im dead and it won't happen. At least i get to see her and Hopefully give signals im still with her, she comes back in about 5 minutes she always comes home straight at 8: 52 p.m. After a while I hear the door open and look to see her staring at the empty dark apartment. the pain in her eyes as she's about to cry, im so sorry my love it hurts me to see you like this, i wish i could hold and comfort you but i can't and im truly sorry. "im home" is all i see and hear her say before she collapses to the floor sobbing, i rush to hug her but only went right through her immediately. I watch as she gets up and throws her bag on the couch, heading to our room. As soon as she closed the door i heard her phone buzz, she got a message from a friend i guess,i watch as she takes her phone from her pocket and looks at the message, i hope they can help cheer her up a little. All i saw was her weak tiny smile, it was something at least. as i sat on the chair in the corner of our room watching her get ready for bed she lays down and looks to my side and starts sobbing into my pillow while hugging and holding it closely. Im sorry my dear, i promise to love and hold you closely once we're together again, i swear My love. As i watch her sleep peacefully and swipe through her messages from earlier, i see they've been texting this person quite a lot and for a while when i was alive, must be a best friend i thought to myself. What sucks is if i spoke my voice would only be a whisper and i don't want my lover to feel as if she's going insane. I lay in bed next to her as if i was alive and try to hug her but fail to do so miserably.

(time skip)

it's been another 3 months and everything has been getting better as time goes by, she seems a lot happier then before. It makes me happy to see her smile and her to hear her laugh, i hear the door knob turn and laughing outside the door, it's My love and a friend? Is it the one she's been texting lately? That's great! Im happy she's hanging out with friends. (at least that's what i thought) i watched as they shared jokes and enjoyed themselves for a while until My love's "friend" left and said goodnight. I saw as my lover smiled brightly, if i thought about it she never smiled like that with me. It became the next day, i saw her "friend" again. They watched my favorite movie and ate snacks while sitting on the couch, as i got caught up in the movie i was disturbed by someone pasing through me. It was her "friend" she's getting closer to My lover i keep watching them get closer and closer towards each other. I finally realize...my love is falling for another, they're going to make a move in seconds while im here watching it all. It Hurt me, it hurts so bad. The aching pain in my no longer beating heart hitting me badly, i finally saw as they kissed each other, i wanted to scream in rage and pain, the betrayal i felt through these seconds. The Jealousy inside me, i want my lover back, that should be me, me holding her hand, me giving her gentle kisses, me making her smile, me loving her..that Was my Fiance...
I want her back..i guess im selfish for how i feel right now, i rather have her sad and grieving over my death and still thinking about me rather then being with this other woman. Was she even thinking about me when she kissed this other woman..? To think it's only been a few months from my death and I've already been replaced..Well i can't do anything about it. I'm not needed, not loved, not missed anymore.. I'll leave and go back, i'll tell the gods i want nothing to do with u in the afterlife too. Goodbye "My Lovely Future Wife" idk how you could do this if we were kids when we fell in love and all we talked about was marriage and loving each other "forever"... hehe these foolish things we say as kids... I love you..

Congratulations Love...Im Happy For You.