the moon is beautiful, isn't it?

It's been two months since the Hinata cheating on Kageyama incident. Everything is back to normal, well kinda. Hinata and Kageyama aren't as close as they were before but it's not the worst.

Over the span of those two months, Tsukishima and Kageyama grew closer. They have been hanging out together more often and they never leave each other's side. Soon enough both of them caught feelings for each other. However both of them were afraid of confessing as they were worried it was gonna ruin their friendship.

The karasuno boys are taking a break from practice. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima are resting at the side of the gym. Yamaguchi noticed that Tsukishima was zoning out, well more like staring at a certain setter.

"Tsukki, you like him don't you?" Yamaguchi asked as he saw Tsukishima staring at Kageyama.

"What? Who? No. Of course not." Tsukishima denied as he turned away from his gaze.

"I'm not blind Tsukki. You like Kageyama don't you?"

"Well...maybe? I don't know- fuck alright. Yes, yes I love him." Tsukishima felt defeated. He can't lie anymore.

"Then what are you waiting for? Confess to him."

"I don't know Yams. After all the cheating incident I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. What if he isn't ready yet or even worse what if he rejects me you know i can't handle that-" Tsukishima starts blabbering before Yamaguchi stops him.

" Look Tsukki, he likes you, I can see it by the way he looks at you come on now!"

"What if-"

"No you better confess now or you'll miss your chance to someone else."

"Fine fine I'll do it."

"Great!! So, got any idea on how you're gonna confess huh lover boy?"

"Actually I do. But I ain't telling you." With that Tsukishima walks away from Yamaguchi with a smirk.

"Tsukki!! Get back here and tell me you dumbass!!"

*timeskip one week*

Today is the day Tsukishima is finally confessing to Kageyama. He got everything planned out and surprisingly he's nervous about what Kageyama's answer would be.

Tsukishima and Kageyama are walking home together after practice. It has been their daily routine lately that Tsukishima would walk Kageyama home. The walk was quiet and Tsukishima seems to be thinking of something. Kageyama noticed it and decided to ask him.

"Kei, you alright? You're really quiet today even during practice. I've noticed that you were not focusing." Kageyama said worriedly.

"Oh sorry. I was just thinking that's all." Tsukishima said while keeping his eyes on the road avoiding Kagayama's worried gaze.

"What are you thinking about? It seems to be troubling you. You wanna talk about it?"

"It's nothing Tobio, really don't worry about it." Tsukishima gave him an assuring smile.

"Okay?" Kageyama still didn't quite get it but he let it slip.

"But can you meet me at our usual spot at the park later after dinner? I need to tell you something."

"Sure, what is it-" Kageyama didn't get to finish his sentence before Tsukishima cut him off.

"Great! I'll see you later the. Bye Tobio!" With that Tsukishima puts on his headphones and quickly walks home, leaving a confused looking Kageyama behind.

After dinner, Kageyama makes his way to the park. It was a beautiful night. The sky was clear and the stars and moon were shining brightly. Kageyama walks up the hill to their usual spot. He saw Tsukishima sitting under the tree with his headphones on as usual, looking up at the sky. Tsukishima saw Kageyama walking towards him and he took off his headphones.

"Hey Kei." Kageyama greeted as he got closer to the spot.

"Hi Tobio, sit here." Tsukishima scooted to the side a little and Kageyama sat beside him.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Tsukishima said as he looked up at the sky.

Kageyama stared at Tsukishima shockingly.

'Is he saying what I think he's saying?' Kageyama thought to himself.

"Uhhh I don't know. So, what is that you wanted to talk about?" Tobio said blankly. His answer disappointed Tsukishima a little but he shook it off. He proceeded with the next part of the plan.

"Oh uhm it's nothing, just forget it."

"Okay?"

"Let's just listen to something, here pick whatever song you want." Tsukishima hands Kageyama his phone. Tsukishima had the stuff he wanted to show Kageyama open on his phone. Kageyama unlocks the phone and a spotify playlist is shown on the screen.

 Kageyama unlocks the phone and a spotify playlist is shown on the screen

Kageyama stared at the screen widely. He does not know what to say, he is surprised. He looks up and his eyes met with Tsukishima's.

"K-kei, if this is one of your pranks you know-"

"It isn't, I'm being honest here. I'm not lying nor pulling a prank. You know I'm not the type to joke about stuff like this." Kageyama nodded and Tsukishima continued.

"Look, you can reject me if you want. I understand that it is too soon and i'm being a complete idiot here. I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have-" Tsukishima's blabbering was cut off by Kageyama's lips on his. It was a long and passionate kiss before both of them pulled away from each other.

"Tobio-"

"I like you too Kei, I really do." Kageyama confesses. Tsukishima felt like the whole world stopped. He can't believe he is actually hearing this.

"So..uhm will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!! A million yes!!" With that Tsukishima pulled Kageyama in for a hug and another kiss.

"Oh and Kei"

"Hmm?" Tsukishima hummed as he stared into Kageyama's blue eyes.

"Yes, the moon really is beautiful. Everything is beautiful when I'm with you. The moon too reminds me of you." Kageyama said softly.

"Really?"

"Yupp"

"Gosh I love you so much" With that, Kageyama was attacked with another hug and more kisses. Right now Tsukishima is the happiest man alive. He finally has the person he loves with his whole heart.

Kageyama slowly leaned into his boyfriend's embrace and Tsukishima wrapped his arms tightly around Kageyama's waist. Both of them stayed there till late night, just stargazing with the presence of each other's company. There is nothing better that they could ever ask for.