Chapter 4

~Maddie's POV~
I than looked at Luke.
"So start talking."I tell him.
" Oh. Well I seen you today, at the park. And I just thought you should know, why I broke up with you."He says.
"Why couldn't you tell me earlier or tomorrow?" I ask.
"Well,it is kind of already  tomorrow."He smirked to himself.
" Don't be a smartass,Hemmings."I say,trying not to laugh.
"Well okay.I broke up with you for two reasons. If you still wanna know?." He said/asked.
"Well I like to know." I say.
"Okay.Firstly it was the band.I was going on tour and I'm just going to get busier and, I thought you deserve better than that." He says.
"We could of worked something out,about that."I said.
"Second reason."He said,as he took a deep breath.
I looked at him and I couldn't help but notice his blue eyes filled with guilt.
I tucked my hands into the sleeves of my hoodie, he began to speak again.
"It was when you were ill. A week or so before I broke up with you . I went to that part,remember. I said that I will stay with you,but you said 'no go I'll be fine'remember."He reminded me.
I nodded,yes.
"Well I did,something and I regret it so much," He started.
"Luke no more stalling..Spit it out!"I said,needing to know.
"I was drunk and,and I....made out with,Tilly." He spat out.
I looked at him in shock,he knows how much,I don't like her..I was such an idiot! I blink a thousand time,trying to keep the tears from falling.
I could of lived better knowing that,he didn't like me anymore, but no I have to live the rest of my life,knowing that my boyfriend,ex boyfriend broke up with me,'cause he made out with my worst enemy!
"How could you do that,Luke!You know what she put me through, since we where in school!And to make it better,you waited almost a year, before telling me!" I yell shout,as the tears fall.
"I'm sorry,Maddie.I haven't forgave myself." He said.
"No I don't want to hear your sorry's ,Luke...I'm done,I was thinking maybe we could be friends again,but at the moment, I don't  think that's an option...I'm so done..I hate you Luke Hemmings!" I shout as I go into my hou6se.
I hope I haven't woken my mum,that's all I need!
I felt something fall out of my pocket,but I couldn't care less.
I lock he front door and ran to my room .
I got to my room,and cried into my pillow.

(A/N:It's gonna be half bold and half not)

~Luke's POV~
Well I just told Maddie,she started crying and shouting at me,and she told me she hates me! That hurt!
I don't hate her,I think I love her!
She went into the house.
I stay sat down,just looking at the place,she sat.
I can't believe she told me,to my face she hates me!
I look down in shame,when I saw Maddie's phone, the screen is a bit cracked and its the same phone she had last year.
I should really give this back to her.
But she hates me,she won't come back down,now. Would she?
I look at her phone,as I sit down. I press the button at the top and it comes on,its locked.
Her lock screen is her and her boyfriend, its edited and says 'Me and Chad'.
Chad..so that's his name.
I cover Chad's face up with my thumb,and just look at Maddie's smile for a second.
I then got up,I throw more stones at her window.
After about ten minutes,she opened it.
Her eyes where red and puffy,she's been crying... Great that makes me feel even better!
"What?"She asked,coldly.
I guess I deserve it.
"You dropped your phone."I said.
"Throw it up."She said.
"Are you sure?"I asked.
"Yeah."She said.
I then throw it up,and she actually caught it!
"Good catch." I Smile.
"Thanks." She said.
"Bye."I said.
"Bye."She said.
I was almost out of her garden, when she called my name.
"Luke!" She called,again.
I turn around.
"I'm sorry.I don't hate you,I'm just incredibly pissed off with you." She told me,with a little smile.
"Okay.Don't say sorry. Night."I said.
"Night."She said.
I then walk home. I forgot my keys at Michael's.
I go around the back and throw,the window of the basement. No one knows it opened,I struggle to fit,through it.But get in,in the end.
I jump down.
"Ow."I said,as I walked up the stairs to the kitchen.
I got a drink and made my way to the hall way and just sat on the stairs for a moment,and just thought about ,what happened,before walking up the stairs to my room,to go to sleep.
*
Thanks for reading!😀 and may the odds ever be in your favour,in a Hunger Games mood lol 😊 I'm such a Wiredo haha!