Origins

Nicholas was a strange child who was apart of the Miramoto clan. He was born with black marks in the shape of fire, however that was not all, he had had slitted red eyes which were resembled to the devil or a demon. He bore sharp fangs and bladelike claws as well as long flowing white hair which was seen as taboo as his family had short black hair.

 He bore sharp fangs and bladelike claws as well as long flowing white hair which was seen as taboo as his family had short black hair

Growing up Nicholas was a social outcast Who was hated and harshly beaten even amongst his own clan. One day when he was 7 years old Nicholas accidentally killed his elder brother by drowning him in a lake filled with piranhas, afterwards he said "it felt good" and went back to his own devices, unaware consequences it would have on him. At the ripe age of 10 Nicholas developed a sense of enjoyment when killing people or animals, however he was sent to a temple to "try and ease his mind" as his parents called it. At the age of 14 Nicholas returned to his home where his family was shocked to see he was "Fixed" however they still shunned the boy and hated him for his looks, so he cut his hair and died it in pools of black ink so he would look "Normal" as they called it.

At the age of 15 Nicholas was sent to a farther school so he could be forced into learning his family's "Proper Fighting Techniques" because his family didn't like the way he fought. On his sixteenth birthday, the school was attacked by demons. Nicholas however was saved by a hashira who revealed to Nicholas that he was the last surviving student, Nicholas asked the hashira how they where so powerful and in turn they told him of demons and breathing styles as well as demon slayers. Nicholas then went to trained his body so that he could develop a breathing style so he could protect himself from demons.

When he turned 17 Nicholas gained the power of his very own breathing style which was dirived from sun breathing however it was stronger than sun breathing, Nicholas had created Black Sun breathing, a breathing form that was basically Sun breathing and Amateratsu combined. Nicholas soon rose to the rank of the tenth hashira and was feared by even muzan himself. Nicholas was also said to have the skill to at least match yoriichi himself.

At the age of 18 however Nicholas returned home to check on his family, although it was night. Nicholas was met with a sight which could have giving even gyomei who was blind, nightmares. He saw his clan slaughtered. Nicholas ran to his house only to find that everyone was dead. As Nicholas was about to leave he saw his father crawling towards him, almost dead. The old man only looked at his son and then proceeded to yell at Nicholas "you damned monster, you couldn't even save your own family, I wish I never took you into my family!"

After hearing his "father" say those words Nicholas snapped, His hair instantly grew to unatural lengths, his hair then turned pale white instantaneously. Nicholas then lost all human emotion and charged at his father and started to rip him apart.

A week later Nicholas was found by muzan who told him that he was his 13th descendent and the last living member of the Kibutsuji clan who was slaughtered by the Miramoto clan. Nicholas however was born a half demon as his birth mother was Ill when giving birth, so she was fed the blue spider lily, a flower rumored to heal any injury if used correctly, and the flower mixed with her bloodstream, making Nicholas a half demon half human. Muzan then offered Nicholas to become a demon and he wouldn't be effected by the curse but he would also have free will. Nicholas accepted and became a full demon with power greater than yoriichi himself! His blood art was soon after discovered as it was the power to create and use blood demon arts at will.

Many years later is where canon starts as Nicholas now is the prince of demons as muzan said "if anything happens to me then Nicholas will take my place" Nicholas eventually became a feared and powerful demon viewed as the strongest demon even above the demon King in everything except rank, however no one had ever seen what the prince looked like and he was mainly believed to be just a myth among demons or a fear tactic to scare the hashira.

Eventually all of the upper moons fall and even the great demon King himself dies with his last ditch attempt of survival failing. Now Nicholas was truly alone he was immortal all powerful and invincible even immune to wisteria poison, color changing blades including red ones and even the sun itself had no effect on him, many believed that the new demon King, Nicholas wad a terrifying and evil man however that really couldn't be farther than the truth. As Nicholas was a very lonely demon who wanted to end his life due to the fact that everyone who ever cared for him, was dead. However is immortality was far stronger than he could handle as he couldn't slow down or stop it so whenever he tried to use one of his own arts or abilities to kill himself it always failed and so in a desperate attempt to not be lonely, Nicholas restarted the demon empire but eventually he turned his sights to what lied beyond the stars.

Nicholas over time started to develop a blood demon art which would allow him to travel off world and even out of universe, however when he first used the ability he had fallen into a strange world that he had nearly no information on

And that is where we begin our story

End of chapter