My lovely Boyfriend pt.1 fluff chapter

Deku POV:

I can't believe I am Kacchan's boyfriend! I love him so much I hope he doesn't leave me and he's change of heart isn't gonna change back to his mean old self.

"Hey Zu Zu!"He says hugging me. "Hi sweetie pie" I say hugging him back. "So how was your morning?" " it was great I had good breakfast and all and I got good sleep. How about you?"

To be honest everytime I look at him I remember one bad thing he's told me or done to be which makes is hard to forget. But I am trying to forgive him though.

We had small talk and he asked me if I would like to study tonight. I said it would be ok.

I came to his dorm to study. "Hey Kai!" "Kai? That's a new name." "Short for Katsuki" "Come on lets study nerd"

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I was reading, "as the Indians took horny- I-I MEAN hold of the dick WOAH I MEAN- stick, they cumed- I MEAN came to the boat!"

Kacchan got a little hard. "So they were stroking each other's dicks?" "N-NO I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT-" " oh you didn't mean to say that? But it was on your mind~"

He gave a devilish smirk. I got very hard. Kacchan at my dick. "Need some help?" "W-wha-" "you know what I mean~"

I gave a small moan due to how hard I was. Kacchan then kissed me. I kissed back. He made the kiss heated by adding his tongue.

Next chapter is smutt and the last chapter