introduction

[we love you luna 🫶🫶]

[she could run me over with an 18 wheeler and i'd thank her]

[oml prettiest person on the planet]

[why is she famous]

[suprised she hasn't melted from all the plastic in her body]

[rats like u belong in the dumpster]

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ luna's pov ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"i can't ever get away from the comments, can i?"

"just ignore them, they want attention luna."

my manager ivy always helps with the unwanted comments and opinions from haters. it gets hard sometimes, but she makes it better.

right now i think im more worried about the meeting i have with my management company. i've done a few things recently that probably got me in trouble. i'm not sure if ivy can do anything to help with that.

"luna are you ready?" ivy asks

"not really"

"k let's go"

———————————-
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ colson's pov ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"ash i just don't understand why we need to do this!"

"i don't really like this idea either but we have to go with it kells"

"i just got out of a relationship a week ago and now there trying to set me up in a fake one? this is bullish!t"

i say before storming out of the room. i just want to enjoy my break before tour starts up again. i dont wanna deal with this fake sh!t they're trying to set me up in. i wanna spend time with the boys. the last thing i want is another girl. not after my ex cheated on me.

im tired of these "higher ups" in the industry trying to control me. i'm tired of being put in a box. i feel like all i do is try to break out of these boxes and their control, but somehow i end up in a new box every time.

———————————

a/n - colson's managers name is ashleigh, mentioned above as ash for those who don't know