1. Newt- The night we met

The night we met
          This is based of the song above
                 this is sad beware!
—————————————————————

           "I am not the only traveler"

  *you were running trying to get the cure back to Thomas and Newt before it was to late.*

         "Who has not repaid his debt"

*As you were running you heard yelling in the distance.*

   "I've been searching for a trail to follow   again"

   NEWT?! THOMAS! I HAVE THE CURE!! 

   *you scream hoping they would hear.*

    "Take me back to the night we met"

*As you were running back you see Newt  and Thomas in the distance*

            "And then I tell myself"

   *You run faster trying to get to them  before it's to late*

    "What the hell I'm supposed to do"

  *As you get closer you hear Newt say  something to which Thomas pulls out a gun and points it at your boyfriends head.*

                   THOMAS NO!        

              *You scream at him*

              "And then I tell myself"

               *You hear Newt say*

             "Please Tommy..Please..."

      *Thomas then pulls out a gun and hesitantly shoots the gun at Newt's head.

You then watch as your boyfriend falls to the floor unconscious*

          "Not the ride along with you"

                         NEWT!!

     *You run and catch up to them and then drop right beside Newt just staring at him with glossy eyes.*

               "I had all and then most of you some and now none of you"

   Newt?....*you whisper* Newt...Please. Please wake up....Wake up please. *you put his head into your lap while playing with his hair*

    "Take me back to the night we met"

*While staring into your now dead boyfriends lifeless eyes you begin to have flashbacks*
                    !Flashback!

*You were watching as everyone in this place called the glade was dancing around the fire and as someone named Gally fought with some boys.*

        "Hey greenie...You alright there?"

*You heard a thick accent that you heard when you got out of some box earlier in the day.*

   *You turn and see the beautiful boy you have seen earlier and say* "Hm? Yea..Yea I'm okay."

                "Newt? Was it." *you say*

*He then sits down and looks at you with his gorgeous warm brown eyes*

          "Yea. It's nice to meet you....."

          "Y/n. My name is y/n" *you smile sweetly*

           "Well then it's nice to meet you y/n. *he takes your hand and kisses the top of it while staring longly into your eyes*

                     End of flashback

         *you look away from Newt and up at Thomas with sadness and anger*

                  What did you do....?

                  Y/n I didn't have a-

                 WHAT DID YOU DO!

*You screamed at Thomas*

              Y/n Calm down please....Newt he..He made me do it. He begged me..He was in to much pain and couldn't deal with it any longer. I'm so sorry. *He explained*

         *You then looked at everything around you and saw that everything was on fire and was breaking down*

             Y/n we need to go..Now!

      *Thomas grabs your arm and drags you away from Newt and you guys run to try and get to Brenda before it's to late*

                A little flash forward

       *You stare at the ocean hitting the rocks on the beach while fiddling with Newts necklace in between your fingers*

        *Humming a little tune you remember from before you then heard a soft voice behind you*

                Whatcha humming?

*you turn and see Thomas*

           Just a little tune I remember from before the maze. *you give a tiny smile*

         *He gives a small smile back*

         God I never would've thought that we would end up here. Crazy to think that before all this our lives were kinda normal. Well besides the greavers but still.

         Heh yea I agree. I still wish that Newt made it here with us.....He would've loved it here. *You frown*

      *He walks up and hugs you gently*

           I know he would but....He's gone now and he's in a better place.

*You hug back and say* Yea I know he is.

             The end.

Wow.... This was sad. Hopefully you guys liked it though. Anyways this was my first imagine ever so hope it was good.
*687 words*