13. Gally- caught

*You and Gally were in your hut (pretend you have one) just making out a little*

Mm what if someone walks in? *you say while pulling away a little*

Then I'll kick their ass for not knocking. *he smirks then kisses you more*

Gally?! Gal where are you I need your help with the new-Oh my god!

*You and Gally pull away really fast and look at who walked in*

Newt what the hell?! Why didn't you shucking knock?! *Gally yells at Newt while your hiding your face in embarrassment*

I-I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were I-in here d-doing that. I-I'm sorry..J-just come out when your ready..I-I'll be waiting outside. *Newt stutters out and hurries outside with a really red face from embarrassment*

Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. He just walked in on us doing that. Omg we are so screwed what if-if he says something to Alby or we get in trouble or- *you say really panicked*

Babe. *he cuts you off*. Everything will be fine. Plus did you see his face? Poor guy was so embarrassed highly doubt he's gonna want to talk about it to Alby or anyone for that matter. So we'll be fine.
*he says trying to calm you down*

Okay yea your right. I'm gonna go apologize later tho.

Yea. Well I'm gonna go see what Newt wanted. I love you *he pulls you into a quick and sweet little kiss*

I love you too *you smile*.