Siblings

~ Ashs P.O.V ~

" Yes he is also his name is Dust."Slender said.

"ok." I said.

I got up and walked to my room door and headed out to the living room with Sally in my arms. When I got to the living room I sat on the couch that was when Ben looked over at me.

"Ash your awake?"Ben said surprised.

"yea I am"

Then everyone came into the room and looked at me and Sally and then Dust walked through the door staring at everyone. I got up and walked over to him. I felt like I knew him like he has been with me through everything. Then Slender came into the room and asked to see me and Dust in his office. Everyone seems to be a little scared of me but I don't know why all I can remember is being down in the underworld and Zalgo then Dust and Slender and all of them coming in the room. Then everything went dark but I do like them being scared of me a little but Sally isn't scared of me and Slender isn't either so why is everyone else scared of me. Once we were in his office he sat down in a spinny chair.

"So you maybe wondering why I called you in here well... Ash, Dust is your brother " Slender said.

" WHAT!" I yelled.

" I thought I didn't have any family." Dust said.

We just looked at each other in disbelief. I walked out of Slenders' office and went to my room and sat down on my bed and fell asleep trying to forget today.