Sorrow memories

"Vada Locke are you even paying attention?" a angry Jess asked her.

Vada looked up from her make shift nook that she laid in reading a book.

The girl only let out a groan as a response. She got up and looked around confused for a moment. Staring out the window that showcased the beautiful twilight sky from 3,000 feet up in the air and quickly remembered the late interview in Italy that she had done.

As the girl started walking around her small room Jessica started explaining the plans for the week as she always did on Mondays.

"Okay we're planning on you staying in California for most of the day, don't worry you'll be back by 4:00 and as for the rest of the week it'll only be neighbouring countries that you will be flying to"

"Oh that's great If I miss any practice Coach Brandy will have my head," she said with a heedless tone

As she picked out some clothes and walked into the restroom changed and brushed her teeth.

The girl came out in a simple black pleated skirt with a white creamed colour crochet long-sleeved shirt some black tights and tied back the front pieces of her hair with a hair tie and put a bow on the back 

Vada had finished the modelling shoot and fittings of which all came from the city of Los Angeles, The group had arrived in the jet and set for Scarsdale, New York. She sat down with an exhausted sigh, Vada plugged in her headphones and began replying to a letter that had been sent from her youngest uncle Edmund who was in boarding school in Switzerland.

Dear v, I finally perfected my American accent! Hopefully you'll be able to hear it soon, I can't believe it's been 4 years since I've been to the paramount house, I've visited the main house recently and talked with grandpa and grandma, their doing good encase you wanted to know. Hopefully we can see each other before the diamond ball... anyway what's up with you? How's Edward? For me, well same old routine, sleep eat go to school ... same old same old. Jackson and Rody went to explore the downtown area a little while ago and I went with them, then I visited house Andes. It was fun talking with our family and I learned a lot but I'll save that for the next letter. Take care.

Your favourite person on earth, Eddie.

Vada bit her lip as she thought of her reply, "How was Edward...how well can you be when your body is scheduled to be six feet under soon?" she mumbled to herself as she wrote the address on the envelope.

After a while, after replaying the Beatles songs over and over again, while writing a letter to her uncle Edmund, the cassette player randomly stopped. The girl let out a sigh as she remembered she forgot to get batteries, she took off her headphones and put down her book.

As she sat down on the chair, Vada had never realized how silent it was in jet, she sat in silence for a while as the loneliness hit her looking down at the locket around her neck. A birthday present that was given to her by her aunt Dara who said that it was her mother's. The girl ran her thumb over it feeling the detailed engravings and admiring it for a moment before she had gotten interrupted.

"The planes landing in about 5 minutes ms." Mrs. Loki said

  Vada got back on the plane and began doing school for 2 hours before the jet landed in Scarsdale, New York. As the door opened slowly and the stairs unfolded, she took one step, breathing in the fresh cold air.

She walked quickly down the steps ignoring the calls of safety warnings from Jess and saying her quick 'thank yous' and 'see ya later' then running over to the shiny black car that was stationed just to the left of where the jet was parked.

She swiftly got inside and grabbed her long black coat, saying hi to the driver. She buttoned the top as Jess and the Chauffeur, Timothy, talked about the amount of snow that had fallen for a few minutes before they got home.