Information

Hi guys! So, to start out I would just like to say thank you to anyone who is coming back to this even after I unpublished everything. I will warn you that this is a different storyline than last time, but it's still going to be the same characters.

Basic Information: This is a Twilight fanfiction, where SMeyer owns the rights to everything but the original characters made by KolMikaelson63  and me.

The reason you see this account being tagged is because this will contain their original characters and storylines too (so make sure you've caught up on that, as there will be spoilers). I fell in love with their OC's and story and we have been talking about it for quite some time now. I am so happy to finally be able to bring this book and my characters to you.

Every chapter will be named after a song or a lyric unless explicitly said so, and the playlist will be listed at bottom of this chapter.

Trigger Warnings: I don't ever really see anyone do this, but I feel that it's very important, especially since this book will touch on some serious topics.

descriptions (internal/external monologue) of mental health issues like depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts and tendencies; mentions of heinous crimes such as sexual assault, kidnapping, and murder; blood and gore; mentions and descriptions of abuse and abusive relationships; mentions of alcohol and drugs, metaphorical or otherwise; death of loved ones; mentions of homophobia and transphobia and the struggle of coming out; themes of pro-choice and that struggle throughout the book (especially in the Breaking Dawn portion); descriptions of trauma and what it does to a person and struggling to heal from it

This story may or may not include more trigger warnings that I cannot/have not thought of yet, but a warning will be put before a chapter and this will be updated for future reference. Please read at your own risk.

Also, despite all the depressing topics, I will make sure to balance it out. I hope you still enjoy this book, though, because I have worked really hard to bring this to you and I feel that a story like this, though entirely fictional (and a fan fiction at that) is important and so is representation of these topics/struggles.

playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0usuH2L6uYryFEEky6nQiR?si=345292899ec94abd

In Pieces, Kai <3