Lovers

After Sasaki suggested they take a nap together, its become a regular event for Sasaki's older sister, Satoko, to walk in on the two young lovers cuddling and more often than not, sleeping in eachothers arms until the sun is setting.

It's just like all the other times, Satako barges in and sees the two boys wrapped in each other's arms, napping like a couple cats. Squealing a little just like always, she backs out of her younger brother's room to let the boys enjoy their time together.

Most of the time, when Satako comes into Sasakis room and sees him and Miyano sleeping, neither boy wakes up. Although, this time Miyano stirs a bit and sinks deeper into Sasakis chest, feeling his big and comforting arms still wrapped around him.

Sighing a little bit, Miyano finally wakes up just enough to admire the sight in front of him.

Sasaki is right in front of him, snoring just the smallest bit. His hair sprawled out around him and with the sun setting, bringing an orange hue into the room, making his hair look like a halo around his head. Being this close, Miyano can see the faint freckles that adorn his boyfriend's face.

Softly smiling, he thinks "He's so cute" Just laying there, admiring his boyfriend in the soft light filling up Sasaki's room, he couldn't be happier.

Miyano eventually starts to get tired again and falls back asleep, with his face tucked into Sasaki's chest and having his legs tucked in between his boyfriends along with one arm draped over Sasaki's waist and the other still under the gingers head, acting as a sort of pillow.

With no worries other than staying in each other's arms, the two boys sleep contently and without any more Satoko interruptions.