path of the shinigami

THIRD POV:

momo: "NNNNYYYAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!"

himiko: "YOU CAN DO IT YAOMOMO-CHAN!!!!!!"

ochaco: "COME ON WHY RUNNING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO HIT ME EVEN JUST ONCE!!!!"

momo: "IT IS NOT THAT EASY WHEN YOU ARE SWINGING......"

momo couldnt finish her sentence as ochaco slammed a 50 ton wrecking ball right in front of her. and it landing on momo's soul chain caused her to be pulled to the front and slam to the ball.

yoruichi: "aww this brings back memories dont you think izuku?"

the group turned to see izuku curled up to a ball rocking back and forth mumbling.........

izuku: "first rule of urahara's training, dont alk about urahara's training. first rule of urarahara's training, dont talk about urarahara's training. first rule of urahara's training, dont alk about urahara's training. first rule of urarahara's training, dont talk about urarahara's training............"

nezumi: "yeah he remembers.'

neito: "HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS SO PATHETIC HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH"

katsuki: "OF FOR FUCKS SAKE DEKU GET THE FUCK UP OR I WILL BLOW YOU TO THE OBLIVION!!!!!!"

on the mean time momo was still running away from ochaco in panic. 

momo: 'come on think momo think she must have a weak point....... her quirk is really strong damn it!!!!....... wait quirk........didnt izuku once said.'

izuku: "quirks are like muscles. they eventually tire out. "

ochaco: "dont lose focus!!!!!"

then ball slammed next to her once again. only thing momo could do was to scream.

momo: "NNNYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH"

ochaco: "you need to do a lot more than that!!!!"

kisuke: "ok that enough ochaco. give her some rest. we are not rushing like the last time."

she pulled the ball back and caught it like nothing. then walked back. momo on the other hand was on the ground. with her tail wiggling the wrong way and her eyes were swirling. ochaco, after returning to where the rest were  smiled at izuku.

ochaco: " *smirk* like the last time huh izuku?"

izuku only shivered. remembering far too well as how demonic ochaco could be when motivated.

izuku: "y-y-yeah......."

bakugo: "that pussy is still traumatized from what you did to him back then"

ochaco: "really.....*giggle*..... too bad."

days passed. one day momo was able to get really close to her before being smacked by the ball's chain. other time she was able to jump thanks to her cat instincts. but those were rality.

and as she was doing things she was getting more and more curious which resulted her getting distracted a lot more often and this didnt got unnoticed by urahara. so approached her about it.

kisuke: "so you seem dozing off a lot."

momo: "oh...... yeah .......sorry....."

nezumi: "is it about a certain green haired guy."

momo blushed hard and jumped back.

momo: "WHAAAT!?!?!? NO! HE IS CUTE AND ALL BUT I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT HIM RIGNT NOW!?"

yoruichi: "oh he is cute then........ right now?....... how often do you think about him?"

momo: "........."