Is it a hangout or not

Natalie was going to KLVY news station to talk about her and Bose. Even though Natalie knew that her and Bose weren't at thing she still confirmed it on Click-Clock. KLVY News emailed Natalie about the time and day they should talk about her and Bose's relationship.

*Emails between Natalie and KLVY*

Klvynews@mail.com: Hello Miss.Mazda,
We would like to schedule a day where you and Bose O'Brien can come to the studio to do a news broadcast about your new relationship. May 10th at 2:38 P.M is the best day for you to come down to KLVY. Mary Gaperman and Trent Overunder will be interviewing you.

Reply to Klvynews@mail.com: Nataliem@mail.com: I would love to come down to the studio.I will ask my boyfriend Bose if the 10th works for his schedule.

*Natalie goes into the messages app*
She clicks on the contact labeled Bosey my Boy(bf) 💗💙.

*Natalie's conversation to Bose(from Natalie's point of view)*

Me(Natalie): Hey Bose! Would you like
to hangout in 2 days(May 10th)

Bosey my boy(bf): um.... Yeah what time? I was going to hangout with my friend Chapa.

Me: 2:38 p.m.

Bosey my boy(bf): Yeah I guess I need to cancel my hangout with Chapa

Me: Okay. I will pick you up at your house.

Bosey my boy(bf): Okay :)

*Natalie Mazda open her Mail app*

Reply to Klvynews@mail.com: Nataliem@mail.com : So Bose said yes. We will be at the studio at 2:38 pm

Reply to Nataliem@mail.com: Klvynews@mail.com: Okay sounds great see in 2 days Miss.Mazda.

*Bose texts Chapa*

Me(Bose): Hey Chapa I am sorry but I can't hangout tomorrow

Chapa:Why?

Me: because Natalie Mazda asked to hangout

Chapa: but....I asked you
to hangout first

Me: but I see you everyday at S.W.A.G.I want to hangout with someone else for once

Chapa:but you hung with her a couple of days ago
You know what forget it 😠

2 DAYS LATER

Natalie goes to Bose's house to pick him up.They go to KLVY.

"Where are we going?" Bose says.

"I forgot to tell you that we are going to KLVY." Natalie says

"Why?"Bose says

"It is just a friend Q&A," Natalie says

"Ohhh okay," Bose says

     Natalie didn't tell Bose the whole part that it was a boyfriend girlfriend interview. They walk into KLVY and sit down to talk about their really good friendship.

"Hello, Natalie.Good to have you here today," Trent Overunder says.

"Hi! Let me introduce you to my friend,Bose," Natalie says.

"You mean really good friend," Mary Gaperman says followed by a laugh.

"Um okay. Hi everyone my name is Bose O'Brien." Bose says.

"Okay let's start of this LOVEly interview,"Trent says.

"First question how did you two met eachother," Trent asks.

"Well, we first met at Hip-Hop Puree when both of us ordered the same puree," Natalie says.

"What kind of puree?" Mary asks

Both Bose and Natalie answer simultaneously"TROUT POT PIE."

"OH wow both of you answered at the same time.Seems like some people have some chemistry." Mary says

"Yeah I guess we do," Bose says in a hesitant tone.

"Okay we will be back after this short commercial break," Trent says.

     They go on the commercial break.Natalie gets a text message and she opens the text app and Bose glances at her phone and sees his contact name.

"Natalie,why is my contact name Bosey my boy(bf) in your phone?

"Well you see I kinda maybe confirmed on my Click-Clock post of us that we were kinda sorta dating," Natalie says to Bose

"KINDA SORTA WHAT!?!?!" Bose yelled.

"Keep it down, Bose.Trent and Mary might here you,"Natalie said.

"Oh sorry. But you what! So what we are now dating? " Bose said

" Basically yeah.But only until this interview is over." Natalie said

Natalie secretly has a really big crush on Bose.

"Okay but only today and then we will"
'breakup',"Bose said

"Okay," Natalie says.

"Okay we are back on air," Trent says

"Hello and we are back from that commercial break. So next question is what is your guys favorite thing about eachother?

"Oh I will go first. My favorite thing about Bose is his gorgeous hair." Natalie says happily

"Your turn Bose," Mary says

"Ummmm..... I guess my favorite thing about Natalie is that she has a nice face."Bose says.

"Oh that is so sweet Bosey," Natalie says to Bose.

"Oh your welcome....bae,"Bose says with a fake smiles.

"Cute nicknames for eachother." Mary says

"Okay well that finishes the interview on Swellview's newest couple Bose& Natalie," Trent says.

     They wave goodbye.
Natalie takes Bose outside in front of KLVY and they take a picture hugging.Natalie captions it With my new bf!!It is confirmed on a interview at KLVY.Me and Bose O'Brien are officially official and posts it.

"Hey Natalie can I see the photo you posted of us?" Bose asked

"Uhh sure"Natalie says and shows Bose the pick.

"Natalie why did you say we are officially official now we can't break up,"Bose says

"I guess we can't," Natalie says