The suns rising: Pride's return part four

(No pov)

" Mm? What's this? " Escanor looked down at the demolished track. Which was barely able to stay standing. He had expected the train track to have been destroyed. Perhaps it was enchanted?

"Escanor!" A voice called out. Escanor turned around to see the magic car. 

" You were late. You missed the spectacle of Erigors defeat " Escanor said slightly disappointed they had missed it. However, he was quite happy to see his friends.

"I'm proud of you," Erza groaned. Escanor realized that the usually strong S-class wizard was woozy and seemed to be dizzy.

"You gonna be okay Erza?" Lucy questioned worriedly.

"Hey! I wanted a piece of erigor" Natsu moaned.

"That bright light was awesome!" Happy cheered.

"Yes don't worry about me" Erza consoled Lucy.

No way Erigor never loses. Kageyama thought in shock. Then he noticed something down on the ground. Something wooden.

" Did you have a hard time with him? Or are those muscles just for show?" Gray assumed.

" He wasn't all talk. But His bark was worse than his bite" Escanor smiled.

"Anyway thank you escanor, Thanks to you all the guild masters will be safe," Erza praised. (The sun)

They won't be safe. Not for a long time. Escanor thought however he choose to enjoy himself after all they were safe for now.

"While we're here I think we should make sure to stop by the guild masters conference. To tell them what happened. And ask them how we should properly dispose of the Lullaby flute." Erza suggested.

"Might as well since we're so close to clover." Happy agreed. Suddenly the magic car flew into the air and a pair of glasses flew onto Escanor's face.

"Kagey!" Erza yelled in surprise.

"What do you think you're doing!" Gray shouted.

"Lullabys mine now! Shouldn't have let your guard down flies!" Kageyama drove off at high speeds crackling.

"How did he know about escanors glasses?!" Natsu yelled in anger knowing that If they had the giant on their side when the car drove off he would've been in hot pursuit.

"I may have told him to gain his trust..." Lucy whimpered. Escanor back in his small form looked surprised.

"Do you want me to take off these?" Escanor asked knowing that right now his power was needed. Happy flew over and tried to take Escanors glasses off to no avail.

"Huh?" Happy mumbled in surprise.

"What are you waiting for take them off happy! Let's cruel sun that bastard!" Natsu yelled holding his finger up.

"They won't come off!" Happy stuttered.

"What do you mean they won't come off?" Lucy questioned. Walking over she inspected the glasses.

"When did he put super glue on them!" She shouted in annoyance.

"Super glue! That JERK" Natsu yelled in frustration.

"This is how he pays us back for saving his life!" Lucy screamed.

"After him! And find a way to get those glasses off Gray!" Erza shouted.

(Later)

Kagayama looked at the guild master's house. Hiding on a nearby mountain in the dead of night.