Ch.1//Grave

Y/N P.O.V:

June 17th

"Y/n!! Dinners ready." My mothers sweet voice came from downstairs. I quickly rushed downstairs. I blinked fast twice to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. There she was dishing food to my younger brother, while my father is smiling happily at them.

They all were here. I wore a huge smile on my face as I headed down to sit next to my brother. I elbowed him right in the side, making him squirm and cry out. "Oi y/n cut it out." My father said fiercely but he still had a smile on his face, so I knew he was joking around.

I pulled my tongue out at him before going back to eating.

All of a sudden, the scenery changed. Instead of being with my family and eating peacefully, I was in a dark wide-open area. There was no where to run. Right in front of me was this thing. It towered over me and had a body that looked demonic, it had four arms and it's two legs were at least three metres long.

I looked up to its head. It had a white mask on it's face- if it even has a face. The mask had white teeth that shined at me and there were weird lines on the top of it's head going down to it's eyes which were a bright yellow colour. There was also a hole in the middle of chest right where his heart should have been.

I felt completely terrified with nowhere to run. Before I could even decide what to do next the thing ran straight for me and stole me from the ground. Like what the hell dude. I didn't give you permission to touch me.

I shot out of bed as fast as I could while gasping for air. Why now? That same damn nightmare. It's as if the universe knew I was finally getting over what I had seen that day, that it just had to show me again.

I suppose it had been a while since I had visited their graves. I quickly had a shower and got dressed before looking at the time. Holy shit it was only 5:27am why the fuck is it so early!!

Might as well eat then.

----Le time skip thanks to Levi's shortness----

I turned to the clock for the millionth time that hour. It was now 6:50, an acceptable time to go see my families' graves.

I grabbed my bag before quickly checking my appearance in the mirror; my (h/c) hair was down and brushed neatly so it sat flatly on my head. I wore black jeans and a blue t-shirt with a grey jumper over the top to keep me warm.

I put on my shoes before closing and locking the door behind me. I drove as far as I was able to before getting out and walking up the mountain beginning my long af walk that always made my legs sore. But it was for a good reason and it was something that I had to do.

----another time skip b cim lazy afff----

I knelt down in front of my mother's grave first and unzipped my bag when I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head quickly only to see a little girl around the age of 11 maybe even younger.

She had light brown hair that was in two low ponytails. She also had a fringe that was on the left side of her face that was only just reaching her eye. Her brown eyes were unfocused as she looked past me and into the distance.

"Hey, are you alright." I asked softly knowing that anyone all the way up here must have family or friends that they have to visit.

Her eyes quickly looked at me and she was clearly startled. I'm surprised she hadn't noticed me until now. "Yeah. Sorry Miss I just wasn't focusing on where I was going." She said politely. There was still something about her that just made me feel as if she wasn't quite alright.

But who would be? She must be here to visit someone and at the young age of 11 it must be hard on her.

"Oh Yuzu!!! There you are!!" someone called out to her. I snapped my head in the direction their voice came from and holy shit I think my heart almost stopped when I looked at him.

He had bright orange hair and his eyes were furrowed together tightly as if he was scowling and his mouth was set into a frown. He looked terrifying. I turned my head back to look at the girl who's name I now knew was Yuzu and saw that she seemed less dazed and quickly ran to him.

"Ichigo!!! I'm sorry for running off. I just wanted to see the view from up here." She said once she reached him. I smiled softly realising the situation before turning back to my mother's grave minding my own business.

I looked down at my bag again and pulled out the brush and stone cleaning solution I brought and got to work cleaning the dust and dirt off of her grave. I was so lost in thought as I did this that I hadn't noticed that someone was behind me until they spoke.

"Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for my sister's behaviour." The guy wait no Ichigo said sounding calmer than he had before.

"It's alright, she was polite anyway so there isn't much to apologise for." I stated while standing up so we would be face to face. "I'm glad normally she wouldn't talk to people at all since she's a little bit shy plus today's always the hardest day for her." He said while looking off to the side.

I felt bad for them both since I knew what it was like to lose someone you care about. I wanted to ask if he was visiting family, but I didn't want to come off as insensitive so instead I went for an easier question to ask.

"Is she your sister?"

"Yeah, I also have another sister though, but she's way different from Yuzu. Their practically opposites. You'd almost think they weren't twins if they weren't so weirdly in sync." He responded with a faint smile as he seemed to remember fond memories of them both.

I just nodded showing I was listening. I wasn't exactly good at keeping conversations going so instead I just went back to sitting in front of my mother's grave hoping I didn't seem rude.

Instead of him leaving like I thought he would he just stayed and sat down next to me. I noticed that he was looking at the stone with a confused look on his face.

===================
soo what did u all think??? 

please vote and comment
also if you're confused about anything just ask.

word count: 1129
also did anyone realise the date before Ichigo was mentioned??