one

"quit calling me l-u-h its l-u bitch". derek yelled into the mic doing one last back flip to end the song.

"thank you LA, I love y'all". he flashed the crowd one last smile and blew a quick kiss before running off stage.

———
"derek derek derek". the fangirls chanted outside dereks tour bus.

"randy, how long till the pizza arrives?". derek questioned the bus driver.

he wanted to make sure the fans outside were being fed as some had been camping out over night for the concert.

the bus drivers phone dings notifying that the pizza has arrived. "they're here". randy smiled opening the back door of the bus for derek to sneak out.

"pizza for all y'all lovely ladies". derek yelled while approaching the fans with boxes of pizza.

the fans were in complete shock squealing in excitement from the sight of pizza and of course derek luh himself.

a bunch of "thank yous" and "i love yous"filled the air as derek signed a bunch of autographs and took photos with fans.

as derek worked his way down the line of fangirls he got to the very last girl. she was gorgeous, she stood out from the other girls, because unlike the others she wasn't screaming and pushing for his attention, which instead caught his eye in a curious way.

she had light hazel eyes that even in the dark sparkled. her long straight black hair parted in the middle hung loosely ending at the top of her bottom, with her little black dress that was fitted ever so perfectly on her body, showing off her curves, and a denim jacket. she flashed a smile revealing her deep dimples. she was definitely dereks type.

he approached the girl with a sly smirk.

"hey could you sign this autograph for one of my friends shes a huge fan of yours and could you say a little message to her through video please"

so she wasn't a fan, derek was a bit taken back by this.

"of course shawty". he said winking towards the girl.

after doing the signature and video he turned back to the girl and asked her a question.

"how about you shawty?". his voice came off gentle but had some sort of desperation in his tone.

"no im good, thank you tho". she giggled playfully waving him off. derek pouted at her response.

"derek!". a deep manly voice appeared from the back of the bus.

"there you are, you little trouble maker come on now it's time to go in" the man said shaking his head playfully while approaching us.

"no can do boss, not until this fine lady tells me her name". derek teased looking back at the mysterious girl with puppy eyes.

"sorry no can do, but since i hear you're a trouble maker why don't you take my business card". the girl giggled handing her business card to him.

dereks eyebrow purked up in confusion as he took the card from her hands. the touch of her soft hands put derek in a trance.

once he looked back up to thank the girl she had already vanished causing him to grunt in frustration.

feeling defeated he turned back to walk towards the bus.

business card? he thought. once he got into the bus he took a good look at the card.

"Ms Goe" derek whispered to himself.

proceed to next chapter below