♣〰 Accidental confession // oneshot 〰♣

Credits go to TheTraveller2207 on Tumblr for the idea!

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

It was a very late night. The moon was just at its peak as the stars stood grandly in the air. Dark Choco cookie was peacefully sleeping in his futon. The gentle breeze, making the trees dance always helped carry him to sleep. When suddenly, a knock at the door catches Dark Choco's attention. He quickly sat up and grabbed his bow and arrow. And quietly made his way to the door.

'They found me...' he thought.

He approached the door and listened quietly. He didn't hear anything but the gentle breeze of the trees. But that wasn't good enough for Dark Choco cookie. He immediately ripped the door open and was about to shoot.

"LEAVE NOW BEFORE I-"

"Dark Choccyyyyyyy! Hi!"

"Parfait cookie? What on Earthbread are you doing here?"

"I w-wanted to see my *hic* bestest f-friend!" 

Parfait began to lean onto Dark Choco's shoulder, to help support herself from falling. Leaving Dark Choco very confused as he held her up. She was acting just like his father when he came home from the Hollyberry kingdom. 

"Right... here, let me help you." He said while leading Parfait into his cabin. 

Parfait stumbled into Dark Choco's cabin, falling on top of his chest, and cuddled him gently. Dark Choco only blushed a little as he gently got her off of him. Looking into her eyes, he immediately knew something wasn't right. 

"Are you drunk?" he asked.

"Hehehehehe! Yeah..." 

"That's what I thought... let's get you to bed."

"Noooo! I don't wanna!"

"You must. It is your duty."

"Hehehehehe *hic* you said duty."

"Yes... indeed. Well if you won't sleep... perhaps I can get you something to drink to help clear your head?" 

"Okay~!" 

Parfait reaches up to Dark Choco's head and began to rub it. Causing Dark Choco to blush a little as he tried to reach for her arm to push it away. 

"Oh, wow!" Parfait hiccuped, "I-I never knew how soft y-your hair was! H-How *hic* fun!" 

"Alright, Alright..." he said quietly. 

He grabbed Parfait's arm gently and put it back to her side, but Parfait immediately pulled Dark Choco in closer and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"Y-y'know Dark Choccccyy... I-I always thought y-you were so... so..... cuuuute...! Y-you're so *hic* handsome... a-and perfect!" She mumbled as she grabbed Dark choco's red cheeks. 

'I-is she telling the truth...? O-or is it the juice...?' Dark Choco thought. 

"P-please be my B-boyfriend!" 

Just after that sentence left her mouth, Parfait pulled Dark Choco in and kissed him passionately on the lips. Dark Choco, meanwhile, was taken off-guard completely. He didn't know what to think. Every little thing that happened in only a few seconds, almost made his head explode. His mind began to calm down a little as he accepted the kiss and wrapped his arms around Parfait's waist. A few seconds later, Dark Choco let go and so did Parfait. Opening his eyes to see his former friend once more. 

"I.... I always w-wanted to do that......" Parfait said before passing out. 

Dark Choco caught her before she could hit the floor. Looking at her as she slept peacefully, completely shocked. Did she really feel that way about him? Or was it the juice that she drank? Thinking that she liked him in that way only made his face grow redder. What if it was the truth? How would his father react? Would he approve? He loved being friends with her, so much. Even though he loved her in that way, he was never in a relationship before. Or what if it was just the juice? Should he tell her about what happened? Would she still want to be friends with him? He soon snapped back into reality once Parfait began to snuggle his chest. 

"Right..." he stated quietly. 

He picked up Parfait, bride style, and made his way up to his room. He approached his bed and gently set Parfait on it. Tucking her in as he walked downstairs to sleep on the couch. 

The next morning, Parfait sluggishly sat up and looked around to see where she was. Once she regained her vision, she got up and made her way downstairs. She spots Dark Choco, laying on the couch, and chuckles to herself. She approaches the couch to see a sleeping Dark Choco cookie, using his cape as a blanket and his arm as a pillow. Parfait smiles as she kisses his forehead gently.

"Thanks, Dark Choccy."