Two

Daniel was in the palace thinking about Michael "He's an awesome guy". He smiled to himself when Michael appeared and walked towards him " Hey Daniel". Daniel turned around and saw Michael he ran and hugged him "Hey". They both hugged each other Michael looked at Daniel "So if you aren't busy can we hang out?" Daniel nodded and Michael took Daniel by the hand and flew him out of the palace "Are you having fun?" He smiled and nodded as they looked at the view from up where they are "Daniel you have been a great friend and I thank you for that". Daniel looked at Michael and smiled " I thank you this has been the greatest thing in my life". Michael placed his hand on Daniel's shoulder and Daniel placed his hand on Michaels shoulder "Anytime Daniel". Michael smiled at Daniel and hugs him Michael felt Lucifer's presence nearby "I can feel Lucifer's presence and I want you to help me defeat him". Daniel smiled "Of course anything you need". Michael smiled and hugged Daniel "Thank you Daniel". Daniel smiled and Michael gave him his weapon "Here to help you get started". Daniel picked it up and smiled "I won't let you down". Michael patted Daniel on the back and smiled at him "Thank you". Michael flew away leaving Daniel behind all by himself "Michael I promise to protect them".