old "friend"

Green Steve POV.

I gently placed my hands over the person's wounds to make an attempt of healing in a panic. Suddenly a green glow came from my hand's and the wound started to heal. I already had taken out the dagger. I felt some of my energy leave me giving it to the wound. The person was still. They had a clock mask with long straight grey hair with long pointed ears that had alot of gold piercings. The clothes were bloody. They had a brown jacket that was tucked into a black small corset with long black pants and brown gold boots. Under the jacket was a white button down. alot of jewelry with one of a necklace with a clock on it. I looked back and saw Orpheus frozen a bit. He seem to snap back. I noticed he was wearing his blindfold. Odd. Maybe cuase we're out and his eyes are a bit different
"Let's take them back to the house" he stated. He lifted up the unconscious person and he let me lead the way back. I opened the door and Orpheus laid the person down on the couch.
"We saved someone. I healed them" I smiled. I learned how to heal. It is all about my emotions. That's interesting. Maybe it didn't work when I tried healing myself was because I was tired.
"I'm going to go take care of something in my room okay? Just let's not go outside yet. We don't know if the thing that attacked this person might still be out there."
i nodded. I should maybe read more. I walked into the other room we had that had Orpheus desk and alot of shelves with books. There is also a lever he says never to touch. I reached and grabbed my favorite book. It's about the hero of the Steve's. The hero was a non Steve like Orpheus. Which are very rare to see now. Sadly. It talked about how the hero recreated rainbow steve and the two of them along with another non Steve took down any enemy in their path. But soon the non Steve friend disappeared. The hero and rainbow tried to preserve their town as more villans interrupted their lives. Their were alot. Too many to name. But one was different. Void steve. He tricked rainbow into joining his side and at the very last second. He sacrificed himself for the hero. After that the pages are ripped and torn. Orpheus said that's how he found it. I asked questions about if he knew the hero since they both are non Steve's. He shook is head and said "I'm a nobody green. He wouldn't know me and I wouldn't know him" which hurt a bit that he thought of himself that way. But it's how it is.

.....

Guardian POV

This isn't good. I stood their in where what should be elementals home in the spirit world. Only to see a pit. The pit flamed with lava and nether rack. Both things apart of the spiritless realm. I planned on going to get in contact with someone in the spirit world that could help me. hypno agreed on it then I knew one person that could help with this problem and elemental came to mind. This problem started when I took hypno with me to the world below. He has much knowledge and I wanted to get a  deeper connection to the world below. Where the villains lay. We found a demon Steve that had much more power then the rest and seem to have control over them. I tried my best to communicate but it didn't budge. Hypno tried and still didn't budge. We fought. I barely won against it. I didn't want to destroy it. I was curious. I put it in the domicile where all the evil is trapped and put it in its own machine. Then I started to feel a change much later. I'm worried to go back there. To the machine but now. I have lost elemental into the spiritless world. I need to go back. I summoned my staff and teleported myself to the spiritless world. I looked around to get a look of my surroundings. I sat on a cliff where I saw a building that was not familiar to me. It consist of used of dark colors like coal, Blackstone bricks, and bedrock. Flames and lava grew around giving a crippling awe to it. This was definitely not here when I left it. I sensed the demon Steve from earlier presence and none of the villan's. None, I sensed for elemental. Nothing. This isn't good. If the villan's OR elemental are not here where could they be. I flew around the this place and it consisted of that large energy from that demon Steve. I was tempted to go in but going in their preciously it would get me killed. I continued to fly through the spiritless world. There has to be some sign of them on where they went. Right?

Time POV

I could hear the sounds of pots gently cutting against each other with a aroma so soothing i wanted to drift back into sleep. Where was i? I lifted my eyes open to see myself laid out on a couch with my clothes covered in dry blood where I got stabbed. Wait. I got stabbed!
It was that guy in the cloak that did this to me. Why? Why was he after me? Why does he want to kill me. Who was he? I started to try moving but pain rushed though my body and I bit my tongue to not make noise. The cooking stopped and I herd the cutting of something seized. I laid myself back down. Don't move time.
I herd the cutting start again. Then scrapped to one side. Then plopped in a pot with a liquid. It smelt like soup. Really good soup. Soup I havnt smelled in awhile. I herd light footsteps go behind me. I was looking to the side and Infront of me.
"Orpheus?" A young person asked. Not like a small child though. Like a teenager?
"Yes green?" An older but familiar voice spoke.
"When can we talk about your story? I get stories about all these different Steve's and heros but Im curious about your life. Like how you got so good at basically everything?" The young one asked and exaggerated. The elder voice sighed.
"I mean I was raised by farmers all my life then went on my own. Your average person" he replied
"But like there's gotta be more. Like how are you so good with combat. You got so many weapons. You know so much about the Steve's. Please" the person named green begged.
"Soon" he said.
"Promise?"
"I promise green. The soup just has to sit and cook now. You okay with cutting up the bread. Il be waiting on our guest to wake up."
"On it" I herd a cabnit being opened. And footsteps being taken towards me. I  looked and finally saw the person. the person was wearing a green sweater and brown pants with black socks. And they had a grey crystal necklace on. Similar to what the guardian handed out to all of us before he had to leave the town again. Then we all started drifting away from each other. they also had a very old torn blindfold around their neck. Almost the same as sabres. But sabre didn't have long hair with grey streaks. A stubble bearded face. Where the left is completely scarred from what looks like explosions. Also sabre would never take off his blindfold. The guy had one eye that was scarred scwinted and was a dulish green with a white pupil. The other was a very dull and light grey. He kinda looked like he was dead inside. A husk of a body. I see him glance over at me then quickly moving his eyes away. I knew my mask was on. I prob need to try looking like I'm waking up and talk to this person.
"I'm done cutting the bread. I'm gonna go up to my room. Call me when dinner is ready" I got a glance at what looked like a very young Steve. Run Infront and up a flight of stairs I herd.
" Got it kid" he said opening a book he had on him and taking out a quill where he set ink to write with.
"It's good to see you again time. Been awhile hasn't it." He dipped his quill. He stared not moving his head but his eyes.

"I've missed you alot"

-------
Hey guys.... Been awhile. Ummmm. So I basically just kinda disappeared. Alot of good and bad has been happening and I hope to be making a return to Wattpad :)
Take care <3
(Words: 1484)
-sour