CHAPTER 7

Kailan ba niya ako bibigyan ng atensyon niya. This stupid person is getting in to my nerves, I want to cupped his face and make him look at me, saying "Hello, this person likes you so much. Please notice me." But no. Wendy will die if I did that, dad will have a heart attack too.

I'm a Kalle, everyone expect me to be kind, polite, sophisticated, elegant, and have poised. If I cause a trouble baka hindi lang ako maapektohan kun'di pati si Avi.

Nakaalis na kami sa harap ng Don. Hindi parin niya ako pinapansin, so snobber. I'm your future, Alejandro, duh.

Wendy introduce me to her friends and chitchatting about me entering model industry, I want to be a model geez. Can't they just leave me alone.

"Are you okay?" I asked Avi because she looks bothered. She smiled and nodded, pero hindi ako nakunbinsi doon. I looked around and my eyes stopped to the group of girls that are looking at Avi and laughing.

Kilala ko sila they are grade 10 student in vegas, bitches. My sister is grade 6, why the hell are they laughing at her?

My sister is wearing pink fairy style dress and they made her hair like a crown style, and a little strand of her hairs falls. She ridiculously lovely.

I'm wearing rose gold sweetheart neckline, cocktail gown and my short hair is neatly straight, just a gold clip of my right ear.

Nakaupo na kami ngayon sa reserved table namin at si Wendy kasama ang anak niya ay hindi ko alam, dad is talking to his friends too kaya kami lang ni avi dito.

"Do you want to go out?" I asked.

Hindi siya sanay sa maraming tao, Wendy always locked her up in the room if she have visitors, that why I hate her so much. She's controlling us.

"Baka magalit si Tita Wendy, ate." mahina at nakayuko n'yang saad. I gritted my teeth and sighed heavily.

Avi, is so scared to do something that will made Wendy mad. She's scared and traumatize. And our father didn't do anything about it.

"Come. Let's go outside, I saw a swing earlier." I said lightening up the mood, I smiled when she looked at me, mukha pa siyang nagdadalawang isip kaya tumayo na ako at hinatak siya.

Mabuti na lang malapit lang kami sa labas, I saw the swing and wood bench. It's evening kaya maganda at malamig ang simoy ng hangin. Umupo ako sa bench at doon naman sa swing si Avi, she's giggling and I can't help to smile. Avi didn't experience playing in the mud, rains and more.

But me. I did. That's why I'm letting her just be herself and I will take every slapped bruises and words Wendy will say or do to her. I wish Tita Laura didn't left. I hope mama was searching for me.

I sighed.

Fucking responsibility.

"Ate, wag akong iiwan ha," mahina niyang sabi, nakasandal na ngayon ang ulo niya sa balikat ko. Inakbayan ko ito at tumango.

"Hinding hindi kita iiwan." Parang piniga ang puso ko habang nakatingin sa kanya. I want to tell her everything is choking me. But she depends in me.

"Paglaki ko ate gusto ko maging vlogger." I hummed and caresses her head. She's sleepy so I took my phone and called one of dad's guard.

"Tapos pupunta tayo sa iba't ibang bansa ate, alam ko kasi nagusto mo libutin ang buong mundo. Sasama ako kung saan ka. Wag mo akong iiwan, ate." I bit my lower lip and looked up.

"I will never." I whispered.

Kinuha na ng isang guard is Avi at nagpaiwan ako, I told him to put avi in the car, I stayed outside because it was so relaxing. Sana ganito na lang palagi.

"You can cry." A familiar baritone voice said. Napaigtad ako at nilibot ang paningin, just to see a shadow behind the big tree. Hindi ito lumabas kaya napairap ako. I know who he is. I'm so sure.

"I don't cry." He chuckled, it was so damn deep and hot. Shit.

"Your voice says otherwise. Why are you holding back?"

"Shut up you know nothing." sikmat ko. May narinig akong kalas kasabay ng paglabas niya sa likod ng puno. A handsome man with a beautiful blue eyes is standing not far from me.

His hands was on hi pocket and maluwag na ang necktie niya habang bukas ang tatlong butones, earlier he look like a respectable person but now damn he look like a bad boy. What a scammer.

"Oh I see everything. As I look in to your eyes, anger is overflowing." he said mockingly so I stood up angrily amd cross my arms.

"So you can also see how much I like you." I said without thinking twice. He smirked amusedly and licked his lowerlip.

"That will fade away." he said like his was sure about it. I raised my brow and walk near him. He stay put and just watch me walk.

"You're underestimating my feeling, Mr. Demetrio."

"Young miss. You are still young, it will change, it fade." He said looking in to my eyes. We stare at each other, his thick brows, tall nose, white skin long lashs down to his lips. I have to look up because he was tall.

I didn't know how long we stare at each other's eyes, I saw him looked down on my lips that made me smirked he tsked and look away, but the moonlight mets his eyes that made me gasped. My eyes widen that made him frowned.

"Holyshit y-your eyes!"

"Black."

Damn it his eyes turns black if it hits the moonlight.

"You look more handsome in black." I giggled and his shook his head. What a jerk.

"Does everyone knows?"

I have to start a conversation with him this is once in a blue moon. He shook and look up at the sky, there's a lot.pf start. I was romantic.

"No. Only my family."

Oh what an honor.

"I knew." He looked at me but is was just fast and lookup at the sky again. I pouted and cross my arms.

"It was an accident." he reason out.

"I wasn't." giit ko.

"Wherever make you sleep." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Does your friends know? How about the girl who always stick to you? Does she know?"

"You have a lot of questions, Young miss." mukhang naiinis na siya sa mga tanong ko.

"Don't call me that." He looked at me and raised his brow.

"What should I call you then?"

"I don't know, baby." I smiled innocently that made him chuckled in amused.