um

people: FINISH UR OTHER STORIES FIRST!!!!
me: no

Hank silently rested in his bedroom.. Tricky.. ended up sleeping on his chest. "......." Hank rubbed Tricky's back, not exactly having anything to do.. And he didn't want to wake the Clown. Hank groaned. "..Tricky." He tapped on Tricky's back with his hand. "..Tricky!" the clown raised his head, looking out of it. "..SHUT UP...! I'M TIRED..." He lowered his head, trying to go back to sleep. Hank sat up. "..No, no.. It's already 11, just wake up.." Tricky groaned. "BUT IM TIRED..."

Tricky's had his face in between Hank's thighs, not wanting to move at all. "AND THESE ARE COMFORTABLE.... HEHEHEHE..." Hank rubbed Tricky's head. "Well. I was awake this entire time because you just so happened to be comfortable in between my pecs." Tricky muttered something under his breath. "YEAH, WELL..." The clown thought for a while of what to say. And then he just reached his hands up and felt Hank's thighs.

"Come on.. they're not even that squishy." Hank crossed his calves around Tricky's back.
"YES, THEY ARE.." Tricky gripped and rubbed Hank's thighs affectionately. "Quit it." Hank warned. "TCH.. COME ON MAN, YOU'RE ALWAYS RUBBING MY CHEST AND IT APPARENTLY ISNT HUGE AND SQUISHY.." Tricky laughed a deformed laugh. "You..." Hank pulled Tricky's hair a little. "AM I RIGHT...?" Hank sighed. "Bastard..."

"THAT WAS RIGHT IN THE BALL PARK, WIMBLETON.." Hank pulled Tricky's hair a little more forcefully. "..Don't call me that."
"GAH! I WAS JUST JOKING.." Tricky giggled.
"Well, Im not laughing.." Hank put his hands on Tricky's cheeks. "..Hmph.." "..WHAT." "..You're stupid." "EH..?" "No.. like, in a.. cute way." "YOU THINK I'M CUTE?" "..It's hard to explain." "EXPLAIN THEN, HANK.." Sigh.. "I don't know, you're just like.. I love you." "I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THAT ALREADY? I DO.." ... Hank groaned.

"It's.. more than that, Tricky." "..WHAT DO YOU MEAN." "You.. are just, ... Hot. Like.. you.. just look so fuckable..." Hank smirked. "HUH.. REALLY, NOW.." Tricky got up, and sat down on Hank's lap. "You're really hot, Clown." Tricky rubbed his ass along Hank's crotch. "..HEHEHE .. THANKS .." "..Tricky." "..WHAT..?" "..Can you ride me." "..I DON'T SEE WHY NOT, HEHE.." Hank pulled down his underwear, his dick pressed against Tricky's ass. "WHY DON'T YOU LAY DOWN.. IT'LL MAKE THIS EASIER.."

Hank did so. "..We haven't done this in a while, have we." "IT'S BEEN A WEEK." "Alright, alright.." Tricky pulled off his underwear, his cock popping out- and it bounced a little.. "T..THAT FELT FUNNY.." "..Just put it inside you already, Tricky.." "FINE." Tricky lowered himself, and felt the length inside him.. "HURGGH.. DANM, WIMBLETON.." Tricky teased, letting his arms fall to his sides. "Chill with the teasing, Clown.." Hank carressed Tricky's waist. "Heheh.."

"HMPH.. NOW YOU GET TO DO IT..!?-" Hank shoved Tricky deeper onto his dick. "Quiet down.." "U-UEERGHHA..!? S..SORRY..!!?" "Just shut it for a moment, clown." "HOW CAN I SHUT IT WHEN IM BEING ASS FUCKED RIGHT NOW..!?" "..Good point.." Hank rubbed Tricky's ass- which was surprisingly soft and squishy. "MPHF.. YOUR HANDS ARE SO COLD.." "..Thanks?"

Tricky moved up and down- kind of quickly too, sweating a lot.. "HAA...HAAA.... HMMHF... Hank groaned. "Danm, Tricky.." Hank squeezed Tricky's ass. "NGH.. I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT....." Tricky gripped Hank's hands, his dick beginning to leak.. alot.. and it got all over Hank's stomach. ".....You're licking that up later." "H..HOW EROTIC.. GHAA..." Tricky moaned, his dick pulsating.

"..Can I cum inside you." "N..NO!? IM NOT CLEANING THAT MESS UP.." "Fine, Fine.." Hank pulled one of his hands off Tricky's ass, and began rubbing the Clown's dick. "HRG... QUIT IT..! UNLESS YOU WANT A BIGGER MESS ALL OVER YOUR FACE..." "I can live with that." Hank gripped Tricky's dick and began jerking it off. "HANK." "What." "YOUR HAND IS COLD." "..Shut up." "IT IS!!" Hank grabbed Tricky's waist and pushed him down onto the bed, so he was on his back.

"HUH..!!? WAIT.." Hank pulled himself up, in-between Tricky's legs- and his dick was pretty close to the clown's hole. "Hmph... maybe this will shut you up.." Hank shoved his dick back inside and thrusted deeper and faster.. "AHH..!!? FUCK...!!!" Tricky yelped- kind of panicked. Hank was all up in his prostate now... "Danm.. Ngh..." "WA..WAITT...!!! NGH...!!" Hank dug his fingers into Tricky's waist, using Tricky like a sextoy...

"GAAHH..!! HAANKK..!!" Tricky reached up and put his hands on Hank's shoulders. Hank grabbed his hands and pinned them down to the bed. "Shut it.." Hank pulled his mask down and leaned down, kissing Tricky. The clown crossed his legs around Hank's back, pressing them together, making the air humid and musky.. "MNHGGFHFGH.." "Hmmnfphfff.." Tricky pulled away from the kiss. "NOT INSIDE..!!" Hank grabbed Tricky's face and kissed him again, slowly pulling out.