Prologue(Pt1)

***

It was a lonely and cold night in the village of Hage. Father Orsi had just finished making sure the rest of the children living in the church were asleep when suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Father Orsi was surprised at this since it was a little late for someone to be visiting the church at night for a prayer or blessing. He decided to see who it was and opened the door, but he was caught by surprise when he saw two identical baby's on the doorstep. The first baby had black hair and golden eyes, while the second baby also had black hair and golden eyes. What also caught his attention was the dense mana that they both possessed. He was astonished at how not only one but two infants could possess such immense magical power. He immediately began to question if they were a noble, or a royal, but yet again if they was, why would anyone abandon them in a village like Hage? He decided to take the infants inside to warm them up, Orsi took a look at them and noticed they both had a necklace, and a name tag on their shoulders.

Father Orsi: "Don't worry little ones, y'all are safe here. Now let's see, what are y'all names?"

Orsi took a look at the name tag on the child on the left.

Father Orsi: "Yuno huh."

He then took a look at the other child's name tag on the right.

Father Orsi: "And Asta."

He took a look at both infants again before smiling.

Father Orsi: "Welcome to your new home Yuno and Asta."

                                              ***

7 years later...

It was a sunny day in Hage village, and we see two boys in forest. One boy has black hair and golden eyes, he's wearing a black turtleneck, with tan colored pants, and black boots with a light blue necklace around his neck. The other boy also has black hair with golden eyes. He had on a white turtleneck, with tan colored pants, and brown boots with a dark blue necklace around his neck. The two looks identical.

 The two looks identical

(ASTAS NECKLACE)

These two boys are Yuno and Asta.

Yuno forms a small wind tornado and sends it towards a tree, which almost knocks the tree down.

Asta: " Wow, nice job Yuno, you almost took the tree down!"

Asta says to his brother with stars in his eyes.

Yuno looks at his brother and starts smiling ear from ear since he was getting praise from his brother.

Yuno: "Thank you Asta!"

Asta: "Alright!! Now it's my turn!!"

Asta then tries to do the same thing that Yuno did, but no matter how many times he tried nothing works.