Chapter 1

"Alright, that'll be all for today! The monthly evaluations will be soon so make sure to practise." I clapped and they bowed as I grabbed my and phone.

I waved to them all and left the practise room, ready to go home and I went around the corner, heading straight to the elevator.

'What should I have for dinner?'

I quietly thought until the elevator opened revealing the youngest members of Twice excitedly rushing out and calling my name.

"(Y/n)-Oppa!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and grabbed onto my hand, dragging me inside the elevator which made me confused as they looked really happy.

"What's happening?" I ask, scratching the back of my neck and Dahyun grinned.

"Pack your things."

"What?" I blinked and Tzuyu happily looked at me.

"You're joining us for our promotions in Japan," She said and I squinted, becoming even more bewildered as they pressed for the first floor.

"I am? How come I don't know about this?"

"Because we finally managed convinced Pd-nim so we need to hurry to the car."

"Hold on! I haven't packed or anything! This is so last minute!"

"Don't worry, Jihyo-unnie already did that for you and your luggage is with ours!" Chaeyoung cheered and I sighed, shaking my head in disbelief.

"What about my classes and lessons?"

"Pd-nim's handling that," Tzuyu said and I was speechless and I blankly stared at her.

"Why am I even coming? I'm not apart of your team."

"Well, technically you are because you're the stand-in manager when we need you." Dahyun pointed out and the elevator stopped, the doors opening and the enthusiastic Maknaes dragged me out.

"What if I don't want to come!?" I ask.

"You don't have a choice," Tzuyu evily cackled and I saw 3racha entering the building, which I immediately called out to them.

"Channie! Save me!" I yell and I could see his confused expression, along with the other two but Jisung was the one chuckling.

"What's happening!?"

"They're forcing me to go to Japan!" I tell him and Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu glared at him to not do anything which made him sigh.

"I can't help you this time," He waved and we were out the entrance, a car waiting for us there with the members cheering when they saw me.

Jeongyeon pushed the door opened and Tzuyu pushed me inside, causing me to fall and my upper body dropped onto the 2nd eldest's legs.

I looked up and she laughed, a little concerned and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I am since an I landed on an angel," I flirted and she lightly blushed, hitting the back of my head.

"Hurry up!" She giggled and I stood up properly, seeing that there were four empty seats.

"Over here!" Sana exclaimed, patting gen empty seat between her but Nayeon, and Mina did the same thing.

They were in different spots but I felt like I wanted to relax so I made my way to Mina, sitting down beside her while the other two huffed in annoyance.

"Oppa!" Sana whined and I chuckled.

"If you force me suddenly to go to another country, I want sit beside my favourite."