Chapter 3

"Let's let out a big cheer for (Y/n) who's not single anymore!!!"

They all let out a ridiculously loud celebratory cheer that was incredibly embarrassing, due to the volume they produced and it could definitely be heard from outside the bar.

"Come on, guys! You don't have to make a big deal about it!" I complain and they cackled before sipping their drinks, wrapping their arm around the back of my neck right after.

"Of course it is! You haven't dated anyone since 2017 and that was IU for fucks sake!" Kenji yelled.

"So who's this woman that stole our (Y/n)'s heart?" Yukiteru questioned in a high tone to tease me and I rolled my eyes.

"You know what? I'll let you guess a couple times and I'll confirm it if you guess correctly." I tell them, grabbing my cold water and began chugging it, because of the hot weather.

"Well, it has to be someone from Twice, right? You've been with them for ages so it has to be at least one of them." Kenta suggested and they all agreed obnoxiously.

And they obviously just named them all in an instant, which I sighed and put my empty glass back on the counter.

"It's Tzuyu."

They all teased me by making obnoxious noises and I shook my head, grabbing the jug and pouring water into my glass.

"I didn't expect little Tzuyu!"

"And how'd that happen?" Kenji hummed, cheekily grinning.

"She confessed to me. I was her first confession and...first kiss so I gave her a chance."

"What made you want to say yes?"

"At first I was about to reject her but I didn't want to her just turn her down like that since it seemed horrible. And if I tried to stop looking like her like a younger sister, I would be able to see her in a different light."

"And have you?"

"Yeah, It's slowly getting there. But I feel weird since I gave a woman false hope..." I groan in regret, feeling completely awful about it.

"And who is this woman?"

"She was someone I helped out when I came to Japan. And she's been waiting for the day we'd meet again..."

"Oh....yikes." Kenji reacted and gave me an awkward glance.

"What sucks is that she's a great person too so I don't know how to tell her. I feel like such a dickhead."

"How about wait a couple days since you and Tzuyu need to see how things will go, and figure it out from there." Kenji suggested and took a sip of his cocktail.

"But what's she like though?" Kenta asked and I took a moment to think.

"She's quite a bright, cute and very fun to be around. Quite forward with her words and actions, and is very open with the fact that she likes me."

"So it's just another Sana?" Yukiteru raised an eyebrow and I thought about it, realising they have some similarities with their personalities.

"That's... weirdly accurate. I don't like it."

"Well, no matter who you end up with, they'll be lucky to have you."

"I feel like it's the total opposite."

"(Y/n). You're like the most understanding person I know and you know how to make others feel comfortable. As well as being super talented and kind," Yukiteru complimented and I felt a little embarrassed by his words, scratching my cheek with a finger.