Chapter 10 - Minato's life

Is this what happens while, Menma was and before was away to get his and Minato's mother.

Minato Uzumaki's POV
I was in care of oba and oji with my nii-san, Menma Uzumaki. It's not  because chichi doesn't want to look after us anymore is either because, he's tired or he got some important jobs to do.

Itachi Uchiha: Minato, do you want anything? Oba asked.

Minato Uzumaki: No! I'm good thanks. I replied.

Itachi Uchiha: Ok! Oba accepted and he went to do his chores.

Itoka and Esumi are helping Oba-san while, Nii-san is playing with Itoka's games.

I decided to help oba-san.

Esumi was cutting the vegetables, Itoka is washing the dishes while, oba is cooking.

I decided to clean the dishes since, oji has some importnant work to do.

Itoka gave me an extra stool for me to stand on and then, gave me a towel to clean with.

Itoka Uchiha: You can clean the dishes. Ordered Itoka.

Oba turned around and was surprised to see me help is well.

Itachi Uchiha: Aww! Thanks Minato, that's really kind of you of helping us. Praised oba.

I was happy that I got praised by oba he's nor oji aren't just oba and oji to me there like parents to me. A parent that every children deserve to have.

The next day.....
I was at the academy and I saw nii-san fighting with a fellow student named, Shikadai Nara.

Eventually, there just good friends fighting.

After school...
I went to the library to do some research on sharingan.

Random girl: Aww! He's so handsome!
Random girl 2: I know!
The two girls start fangirling.

As I saw a boy who looks like he's is fifteen years old has brown hair and red eyes.

He looked at me but, I turned away. As I left the library, I saw the same boy that was in the library as he somehow walked past me. I was so curious about that boy, who was he.

Then, someone gripped on my shoulder.

Minato Uzumaki: Who was that?I roared

And It was Himawari.

Himawari Inuzuka: Hi Minato! She greeted and I greeted back.

Himawari Inuzuka: So, how you ever met your mother? Himawari asked.

I didn't want to reply to that.

Minato Uzumaki: I'll keep that in private. I replied.

Himawari Inuzuka: You know, your oba and oji looks nice. She blessed.

Minato Uzumaki: Thanks! There like parents to me cause of all the treatment and attention they gave to me. I said congratulating my oji and oba for being by my side even when there busy.

We talked for a while and then, I went home to my bed.

I was crying hoping for my mother to return home so that, I could see his face again.

No one's POV

As Minato rubs his eye, his sharingan was activated.

To Be Countinued....

Note: Some of them were based on Danny's comic. This was made after the chapter Sasuke returns.