Episode 5

Authors Pov ___

Y/N was always looking outside of the window and admiring the beauty when thinking about her past. Thinking about how her life will change in a few days . How she just lost her life because of her family.

After some time , they arrive at the destination. The warehouse where Jin suggested Y/N to stay.

When they reach the warehouse, Y/N notice that the palace was horrible but beautiful. It looked like a beautiful ghost house. It is modern and gorgeous.

Jin : So we are here .

Some guards come toward the car and open the door for Jin .

Jin got out of the car and motioned for Y/N to also do so . Y/N also came out and Jin went to her .

Jin : This is the place I talked about. It's my warehouse and from today you are gonna live here.

Y/N : But how do I pay back ?

Jin : We will see it later . Now come inside. You're still weak .

They went inside the house and it was just as beautiful as outside.

Jin : So your room is gonna be on the 2nd floor and Miss.Lia , please show her a room on the 2nd floor. From now on she is also going to live with you all.

Miss.Lia : Ok Mr.Kim .

She bowed and walked toward Y/N and she looked at Jin . He motioned her to go with her and she slowly went .

After some hours .....

It's now 10 p.m . Night has already fallen . Jin has already gone home . You think that he is going to stay here. But he left after you went to your room .

The room Jin gave you . The room is big . Not that big but bigger than your previous bedroom. There is a big bed in the middle of the room, some furniture and the most beautiful thing is there is a big window at the right side of your bed . When the door is on the left side .

You had your dinner. The maids bring your dinner to your room. You had them quietly .

Now it's 10 . Everything is silent. You thought maybe everyone fell asleep. You also lay down on the bed but you can't sleep. You can't help but to think about your family. About your brother's. When you are in your thoughts, you don't notice that tear aspect from your eyes . You are now crying.

You stood up from your bed and went to the window next to your bed . You stood there quietly. You saw that everywhere was darkness just like your life but still the darkness was beautiful not like your life .

The wind was blowing and you can see the trees dancing with the wind . You again remember those days and this time you burst into tears . This time , you can't control yourself but to cry out .

You feel like someone just stabbed into your heart again and again. You want to die but you can't. You can't do anything. You can't help yourself. You were just crying nonstop.

Jin POV____

I came back home after dropping Y/N off at my warehouse. I told the maids that she is also gonna live with them .

That warehouse is just a place which we bought for emergencies. If we somehow need it anytime. Today it came into use .

It's not like I can't keep her at my other houses but there people become tortured. My man's torture people whomever don't listen to us or betray to us . She did nothing so that's why I kept her at that house .

We didn't have any mission today so everyone was at home . They were doing their own things .

Like Joonei was reading as always in the movie , Yoongi was laying on the couch maybe sleeping , Hobi was with Jimin doing something in the corner of the living room and Taehyung and Jungkookei were playing video games .