Prologue

(4 years ago)

Authors pov
Run,run,run that's all the poor boy thought to do, his mother is beyond sane, she's completely lost it, and now is going after her own son.

"Come on SWEETIE~ mommy just needs your blood" She said giving the most terrifying grin known to man kind.

"N..no mama!! Please snap out of it, you'll kill me!!" Said the boy, feeling more terrified than ever, he knows if she catches him, he's dead.

The poor boy ran faster and faster, but he tripped, falling down a frozen hill into the woods, scraping his knee on the ice.

She appears up the hill more monstrous than before, red eyes, sharp visible fangs,her nails replaced with claws, this wasn't his mother anymore, this was a monster.

The boy can't get up, his leg is wounded to badly to get up he looks up at her and whimpers in fright, near tears, she giggles and charges towards him, he covers his face knowing what will happen.

Just as she's about to slash his throat.

*BANG!*

She is shot, straight to the heart, and then the head, she's reduced to nothing but ashes, the boy uncovers his face, seeing his dead mothers ashes and a tall man with long dirty blonde coloured hair, the boy can't keep his eyes open, the blood loss is to much to bare, he slowly starts to pass out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Sirry I am shit at prologue but long story short he was adopted by kaien Cross and is now living in Cross academy as a student and a prefect)