part 4: cute...

[Hello kitties.. this part won't have smut scenes.. I wanted it to be a safe cute lovely part .. I hope you like it as well ♡]
Harry pov:
-I want to be resorted... I said while reading a book with lucius on my lap and Draco sitting beside me with Tom..
-... Harry.. i had enough surprises this week.. can you stop playing with me.. draco said emotionally
-stop being a drama queen.. I'm serious..
-ok.. pretend I'm listening because I'm not really going to listen.. he said rolling his eyes
-Lucy..  your son is a pain in the ass.. how could you live with him all these years..
-he was obedient.. I don't know why but he became like this after he met Tom..  Lucy said hugging me more.. cute..
-so you decided to call me by my name now? Lucy~.. Tom said teasing Lucy
-well.. we are not in a formal meeting now.. and since my son is your mate.. you became a part of the family.. tommy~.. Lucy said teasing him back.. that's really interesting..
-... you are lucky I love this family thing .., Tom smiled and I saw draco biting his ear.. I think he is still jealous of me seeing Tommy's cute side..
-ehm.. dray stop being so dramatic.. I'm not interested in your sub..
-... I don't know why but I don't believe you .. he narrowed his eyes.. and we all laughed..
-ok ok .. back to the main topic.. I wanna be resorted..
-I said I don't wanna hear that..,
-but Harry..  if you don't want to be discovered by Dumbledore you have to stay as a gryffindor.., Tom said..
-well you are right.. but I don't care if he knows or not.. now I just wanna be with my new family.. of course after defeating Dumblebitch..
-I don't wanna jump to conclusions.. but are you saying you wanna be a slytherin? .., draco said trying to calm himself down
-you are smart.. unlike usual.., I smirked
-excuse me?.. I'm the one supposed to bully you pottah.., he said with an  unbelieving face..
-well.. those days are already gone.. and it's funny to tease you.. wait since when did you become so dramatic..
-since I discovered Harry Potter.. the light side's only hope .. is on the  fucking dark side ..,
-always expect the unexpected dray..,
-yeah.. that's unbelievable.. so.. you will be a slytherin now? .., dray said surprisingly serious this time
-yup.. I think green will look better on me than red..,
-... true.., dray said.. I think he is trying to imagine it..
-.. can you just don't go back to hogwart.., Lucy said..
-why?.., he seems so sad..
-... you will leave me.., he whispered .. my sub is so cute..
-i have to go back.. but don't worry.. i won't stay in the dorms.., I said petting his head.. and he looked so confused..
-I will go to hogwart.. but I will still live here.. it's simple I will apparate from hogwart to here every night.. it's so simple with my current power.., I announced.. well..that's true.. I never planned on staying in hogwart's dorms..
-really?.., Lucy said so excited and happy and he kissed my face everywhere.. is this really the great lucius malfoy.. I wonder..
-hh calm down Lucy.. did you really think I will leave you after I finally found you?.., I said laughing at his cuteness..
-if you wanna flirt with my dad do it in a room.. I'm not really too fond of the idea of seeing my father being babied and treated like a kid..., dray said
-I never said you have to stay here watching us.. you can go if you want..
-*sigh* you became a real evil bitch Harry.. I miss the innocent kid.., dray said..
-i've never been an innocent kid dray.., I picked Lucy going out to Lucy's room..
-are we going to play.. daddy~ .., Lucy  whispered in my ear..
-Lucy.. teasing your daddy isn't a good option.. I may be soft on you.. but you really don't wanna be punished by me.., he wrapped his legs around my waist and kissed my lips..
-sorry daddy.. I just wanted to play with you.., Lucy said hugging me so tight...
-that's OK kitty.. i was planning on playing anyways.., I bite his neck..
-t.thank you.. d.daddy.., he became so sensitive.. and that's turning me on..
-... kitty.. I have something for you.., I took out a collar from my pocket and his eyes lit up when he saw it..
-is..t.this for me? .., he was so surprised..
-of course silly.. do i have another sub beside you?.., I said laughing at his reaction.. he seems so happy..
-c.can you put it on me .. d.daddy?.. he said rising his head showing me his neck.. I put the collar on him and It looks so good..
-I knew it.. you look so gorgeous with it.., I touched his neck..
-it seems there is something written on it.., so he finally noticed it..
-yup.. "Harry's property".. that's what's written on it.., I smirked and saw him blushing.. cute..
-t.thank you.. I'm so happy.., he hugs me and some tears dropped from his eyes..
well... I don't blame him.. for the sake of his family reputation.. he never felt loved.. I hugged him back and we cuddled on the bed and he fell asleep.. I think we won't play today.. but it's ok.. as long as my kitty is happy..
Draco pov:
It seems my father is loved.. I don't hate him.. I just feel like he took away my childhood.. and that's how he lived too.
I can't blame him.. I'm sure Harry will teach him how to love and be loved.. maybe I will have a happy family now.. if father really changes.. I think I will be able to forgive him .. and have some good moments with him as a father and son.. well.. I think I should thank Harry for that.., I feel something moving on my lap.. I look down.. it seems I was so lost in thoughts and I didn't pay attention to Tom..
-what is it pup?.., I said petting his head..
-... do you love me master?.. that hits me so hard.. I never thought of it.. do I love him.. just by thinking of him.. I feel my heart beating so fast.. I'm always excited to be with him.. and I'm terribly jealous of anyone who approaches him.. yup I think that's love.. I was so lost in thoughts again.. and I heard a small sob.. Tom is... crying?... he asked me if I love him.. and I was thinking about an answer.. did I took a long time thinking? It seems..he assumed I ignored his question.. because I don't love him?..
-what's wrong pup?.., I said .. I'm worried he really took a wrong conclusion..
-.. N.Nothing .. master.. I'm sorry for asking.. such a question.. I.i won't get my hopes so high again.. I.i know .m.my place.. s.sorry for b.bothering you.., 
Oh shit.. that's a big problem
-... pup.. look at me.., he looks at me and I wipe his tears kissing him..
-pup.. don't get it wrong..  I love you.. I really do.., he looks so surprised..
-r.really? ... I'm loved? .., he seems extremely excited about this..
-yeah.. I love you so much.. and you?.., I know he loves me.. but I don't think it's a bad idea if I hear him say it..
-I..  I love you too .. master.. I love you with all my heart.., he hugs me and I smile this is really a good feeling...
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN:HOLY SHIT.. I NEVER THOUGHT  I WILL BE THIS FAST.. I'M PROUD.. SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART TOO.. I LOVE TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS.. BUT CUTE ONES ARE SO ADORABLE..WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART SOON..😘