10

-

After that encounter with the fae, the demon decided to go back and took a nap,closing their eyes slowly as they fall into a deep slumber.

...

Dream sequence

...

"The earth will rumble and a new era will begin."  The lion known as Scar declared to the group of hyenas, as one of them asked

"And what about us hyenas?"

"We will kill Simba together with his father." Scar explained "And then I will be the King!"

The group of hyenas cheered at the Future King if the plan did succeed.

" Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared.Be prepared!"

...

Y/n waking up from the dream, letting out a yawn as they rub their eyes. Grim already surprisingly awake before the demon.

"Oh Y/n! You're up! Let's get ready and eat breakfast!" Grim said this made Y/n let out a chuckle and gets out of bed, fixing their bed.

As the two of them got ready for school, while walking to school. Y/n decided to talk about the strange encounter they had with the unknown fae.

" You met a strange guy with horns on his head?So you immediately thought he was one of your kind but he isn't" Grim spoke "What was his name?"

This made the demon let out sigh "Sadly I didn't got his name. He was all like"Its up for you to figure out who am I truly am". " Y/n crossing their arms"So...I'm going to take it seriously then, after all my twin and I love to play detective... Though the only difference between him and I when comes to play dectective. I'm the one who usually finds all the answers to the case"

"I see... Then why don't we give a name to this strange guy for now?" Grim suggests "How about Tsunotarou!"

Y/n sweatdropped at the nickname "That literally means Horn and eldest son combined" they deadpanned, this made Grim let out a gasp offended then crossing his arms as he frown

"Then why dont you think do something else then?" Grim huffed this made Y/n let out a chuckle while trying to think of something, Y/n just let out a sigh

"... To be honest I am bad with names..." Y/n muttered this made Grim let out a laugh, sitting down on Y/n's shoulder " Don't laugh! What about Hornton?"

The two of them were quiet for a while and letting out a laugh "Y/n that's even worse of a nickname!" Grim said "Who would have thought someone talented as you is bad with names!"

This made Y/n let out a huff, trying their best to not let out a laugh and rolled their eyes "Fine then, let's go with Tsunotarou.After all he did told me I can call him whatever I want..." Y/n muttered "I am sure that he's a student of this school, he wears the same uniform like us."

"If we ran into him. You better introduce me to him!" Grim said "I never see a guy who had his horns that is permanently on his head!"