Chapter 5: Bell test

Naruto Senju walked to the training ground he was meant to meet his team at. He got there before any of this teammates, he knew that Kakashi would be late but he still wanted to be there early.

Naruto sat under a tree as he closed his eyes. He began meditating. Naruto felt his chakra as he began filter it making it more pure and potent, he's been doing this for years now.

Once Naruto ended up in his mind where he meet the demon fox when he was eight.

Flash back

Naruto began to go farther looking deeper in himself. Naruto opened his eyes to find himself in some type of sewers. 'Hmmm this must be my mind scape' Naruto thought having accidentally stumbled in his mind. Naruto walked through the sewer knowing he'd meet the nine tailed fox.

Soon Naruto came in front of the powerful nine tailed fox.

"It seems my container has finally come to see me" the fox said looking down at the eight year old Naruto.

Naruto crossed his arms across his chest staring at the massive orange fox not at all afraid, which made the fox curious.

"Are you not afraid of me like everyone else?" The fox asked inquisitively.

Naruto shook his head "no, they fear what they don't understand and I for one don't. I try and understand what I don't" the blond and sliver haired boy told the orange fox.

The fox looked at Naruto trying to understand him. Something about the boy made him think of his creator. "You wish for my power?" The fox asked, one last test and he'd know if this boy was who he thought he was.

"No" Naruto said. "I'll become strong on my own and use my own power" he told the fox.

The fox watched Naruto with his big red eyes looking for any signs of deception, but he found none.

"If I wished for anything from you it would be your friendship" Naruto told the fox.

The fox watched Naruto closely. "You wouldn't want to be my friend if I told you what I did..." the giant fox trailed off.

Naruto looked the fox in the eyes "try me" he told the fox who laughed slightly.

"Alright. The night I attack, I was forcefully taken out from you mother who was my container at the time. And a masked Uchiha controlled me and made me attack the village" The fox began anger filling his voice when he mentioned the Uchiha.

"Damn Uchiha!" Naruto hissed also in anger. The fox watched Naruto and couldn't help but like the boy more for there shared hatred of the red eyed clan.

The fox looked at Naruto before continuing, he couldn't help be see Tobirama in Naruto with the way he acted, having seen the man many times while sealed in his first container.

"I'm guessing you know what happened that night. I killed your parents, and I was in control" the fox told Naruto.

Naruto stoped, the fox thought he'd broken Naruto with this information thinking Naruto would hate him now.

"I can't hate you. That would only lead to more hate" Naruto told the fox.

The fox looked at Naruto in shock before smiling slightly 'looks like I found the one he was talking about' he thought.

"You still want to be my friends?" It asked the boy. Naruto smirked "yes. My name is Naruto, what's you name?" Naruto asked.

"Kurama" the fox told Naruto.