21- Y/N

I huffed as I ate my lunch, Diggory and I staring daggers at each other.

This couldn't have come at a better time. I was going to goto McGonagall after the quidditch game.

I bit my tongue to refrain myself from ranting out in anger to my friends.

I looked around, anger still evident on my face as I caught Malfoy's eyes, again.

How long was this going to go on for? I looked away before anything else happened. My hand tightened around my fork.

It was time finally to go up to the stands again. I got up from my seats and walked ahead of my friends.

I sat down, and the players flew out. I did everything in my power to avoid looking at Diggory as the game went on.

He kept scoring, but I had faith in our seeker to finally catch the damn snitch so I can get out of here. I crossed my arms as I tried looking for the snitch.

And regrettably, my eyes caught Diggory as he raced around. He smiled, and I could only glare more at him.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed a quaffle from one of his team mates, throwing it in my direction.

You know very well I didn't flinch, and stood my ground.

I had no reason to.

If I got hurt, he would be expelled, and it was worth the broken nose.

I sat seated with my arms crossed waiting for it to come to me but Pansy didn't let it, as she yelled out a spell that stopped the quaffle, which launched it back at him. He barely dodged it.

Everyone had gasped and he was disqualified, the win earned to Slytherin, fairly.

My glare strengthened and my anger boiling as I sat with my arms crossed, eyeing him as he flew down, disqualified from future games.

The sound around me became distant and I could only hear my thoughts.

How could I have let this happen? I ignored the words of my friends and got up, marching down from the stands to goto my room.

But of course, I can't get what I want when I really need it, as I was stopped by Diggory himself. I pushed him back.

"Get away from me!" I exclaimed, pushing passed him.

He grabbed my wrist and I reacted, by slapping him across the face.

A crowd had gathered at the quidditch pitch exit around us, and they all 'woo'd when I had slapped him.

I made eye contact with Pansy and Daphne in the crowd, looking away quickly back to Diggory.

A red imprint of my hand started to appear on the left side of his face, anger boiling up in his eyes.

Before I could look away, someone launched at him and punched him. Draco Malfoy.

They were quickly tackled to the floor, punching at each other. I stepped back in shock, my hand over my mouth at the blood.

To say the least I was shocked, surprised, and the list goes on.

Malfoy was on the floor beating the crap out of Diggory, and there would not be a red imprint left anymore, but a bunch of bruises, cuts, and scars.

The crowd cheered on.

"Alright you've done enough let's get outta here before a teacher shows up and you get us in trouble." Zabini muttered to him as he pulled him off of Diggory while Malfoy wiped the blood from his nose. He was ushered away with Nott and Zabini.

I felt Pansy and Daphne quickly pull me away through the big crowd.

We went up to the Slytherin common room, to our dorms.

I reflected.