The reunion

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" you screamed. You and your mother are having another one of your rows and would not stop arguing

"I GAVE YOU LIFE AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME? I BRING YOU UNDER MY ROOF PUT CLOTHES ON YOUR BACK AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME I FEED YOU PROVIDE YOU WITH ELECTRICITY GAS INTERNET EVERYTHING A PERSON COULD EVER WANT AND YOU WANT TO GO TO A SILLY SECONDARY SCHOOL REUNION WITH YOUR FRIENDS?" your mum pauses for a second to take a breath. "(Y/N) I raised you better than this...you do not swear at your own FLESH AND BLOOD" at this point your so tired and tears are streaming down your face that you just want to give up...you go upstairs and scream "fuck you...I don't want to live here anymore your not my mother your a sorry excuse for one..."

You were stuck for ideas you decided to pack your bags and pack everything you needed and take it with you to the reunion you packed all the essentials such as:

*phone and charger

*hair brush

*bank cards/cash

*cigarettes (you know your deffo going to need them after what's just happened)

*laptop

*clothes/shoes

And you were on your way you left them a note in your room as you climbed out the window saying:

Dearest mother and father

I have decided to leave now I am 17 and I can legally leave this house I will be asking my friends to stay on there sofa for a bit until I have found a stable job that can support my lifestyle, you have caused me so much pain ever since the moment I was born and I want you to understand that I don't want to be in a household where everyone I loved and worshipped treats me like shit please don't ever come looking for me/call me as I will have changed my number once I can afford a new sim card I will be walking to the party and I have packed the essentials so goodbye I hate you all...

And that was that as you threw your suitcase out the window and left the note on you bed you waved goodbye to the house as you travelled to the reunion you decide to have a cigarette on your way there to calm the nerves. As you finish off your cigarette and put it on the ground and crush it with your foot. As you get to the school gates you see a queue there is only a few people only like 30-40 people that's very little considering there is 260 kids in your school year and only 30-40 came which seems like barely any.

anyway you catch up with you friends Sophia, Susie and Bella and we all got a drink of Malibu and coke you take your drinks to the rooftop and you all decide to drink it whilst your waiting for your other friend Brooke. Brooke was always late so you didn't expect her to be on time but she was your best friend as you decide to go upstairs into one of the technology rooms you catch your boyfriend Alan and your best friend BROOKE! laying on a school table making out and having sex. As you boyfriend looks at the door and sees you staring gobsmacked he stutters and says " (Y-Y/N) I can explain I-its not what it seems" before Alan could say anything else you interrupt and say "no Alan you want to fucking cheat on me go ahead but me and Brooke WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE" this all starts to get a bit overwhelming and you leave the room as Alan runs after you, you lock yourself in one of the school toilets. and cry to yourself this make you want to die and nothing else matters that's when everything goes black and everything disappears out of thin air and you hit the ground hard...